• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

But, but, but ... Juventus are so experienced!
And, and, and ... I thought Real Madrid was brick!

:p

Ronaldo has scored 22 goals in CL QF’s, which is more than Juventus.

His record is just stupid, apparently only 9 clubs have scored more goals than him in CL

Glad it's over for Juve, fudge them, someone should make bricky comments on social media ...

Juve were very poor last night the worst I've seen them play for a very long time.
Funny because Real are not THAT good this season.

I hope some learned from the Juve defeat. We really were very close going through, sad!

Juve were very poor last night the worst I've seen them play for a very long time.
Funny because Real are not THAT good this season.
I think they were worse against us during 1st half at Wembley.
I'm very glad they were trashed like that yesterday: with their sh*t-mouth big-nose Chiellini, whose tackle led to Ronaldo's epic goal; with Dybala's awful dive and stupid red card ("new Messi" lmao). Juventus were a disgrace last night. Always pressured the referee like they did against us, but got fck all. Couldn't even score against shacky Real Madrid defence at home. Rode their luck off against us surely, but still were saved two times by the bar.

Last edited:
Back