• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

They're applying the media's Spurs narrative to our premier league rivals.

Lineker is full on gushing about Messi, bit embarrassing.

The term ‘bottlers’ is used against us when we have clearly not bottled it, but is seldom used for the Sky Faves when they bottle it.
The irony that the term became indelibly associated with Tottenham thanks to an Essex girl with Jewish heritage!

Sensational dive for a pen from Alonso in the first half (like he always does), but his names not Dele so we can ignore it I guess?

Sky and TalkSPORT have to fill 24 hours a day 7 day’s a week with something, to be fair.

We are now getting saturated with 'information' on any given subject 24/7. I dont think we have developed quick enough filters that are needed to cut out the white noise AKA hyperbole.

Back to the game, I think Chelski played really well and were undone by a couple of moments of Messi magic / Courtois howlers. I don't think anyone saw those two goals coming. If they play like this the rest of the PL campaign, we would be unwise to write them off. Question is, will they have the same motivation for the remaining 8 games?

Yeah, handy Barca, Real and Bayern all avoiding each other like that.

Unless you were just giving us a medical update?

Should think the Dips are predicting a resounding victory after their win earlier in the season.

Yeah, handy Barca, Real and Bayern all avoiding each other like that.

Unless you were just giving us a medical update?

Should think the Dips are predicting a resounding victory after their win earlier in the season.
And City - I think they're probably being considered as one of the big guns now and that's why they got Victimpool.

Other than Madrid, all the big teams have got very favourable draws.

Surely city will rest players for the Utd game which is between the Liverpool games. Utd will do all they can not to lose. Jose will bring his fleet of buses

Looks like City will attempt to clinch the title at Wembley against us then

Back