• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17 - Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

2398970_w1.jpg

Not getting any help from that lot.

Well I've just lost my coverage on uefa.com as apparently it's not available on my territory..

So I'm relying on you guys now.

Where did they find this girl? It's not that she's bad at speaking English, she seems to be bad at speaking in general and has an annoying voice.

We should've made Pot 2, let's hop
Well I've just lost my coverage on uefa.com as apparently it's not available on my territory..

So I'm relying on you guys now.

Well I don't know how that happened, but we got Bayern, Real and Barca....Just be grateful we didnt get Liverpoolo_O

We should've made Pot 2, let's hop

Well I don't know how that happened, but we got Bayern, Real and Barca....Just be grateful we didnt get Liverpoolo_O

I would love that group!! Home games against all three at Wembley...sadly, can't happen but would be a dream draw.

This pairing system is ridiculous. I reckon Arsenal and City have been paired up to be on different days for commercial reasons, instead of having us and Arsenal on different days.

Back