• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17 - Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

So, I think our hardest draw will be Real Madrid/Borussia Dortmund/Monaco. The easiest draw will be CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen and Legisla Warsaw. But frankly, based on our current squad and form, any team in CL will be difficult for us. Still not sure how we are going to balance our squad between the league and CL this season.

Boom shaka laka a few big-name players before we play in the CL this season just like how we bought Van der Vaart for our CL campaign in 2011. We have a much better defence now but we had a much stronger midfield then.

Just imagine, we had a midfield of Van der Vaart, Bale, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, Palacios and Krankjar that time. We also had many options in attack with Crouch, Defoe and Pavly then. In fact, our squad were big enough to field 2 different teams that time. In contrast, we don't have much options apart from our first 11 this time.

Boom shaka laka a few big-name players before we play in the CL this season just like how we bought Van der Vaart for our CL campaign in 2011. We have a much better defence now but we had a much stronger midfield then.

Just imagine, we had a midfield of Van der Vaart, Bale, Lennon, Modric, Sandro, Palacios and Krankjar that time. We also had many options in attack with Crouch, Defoe and Pavly then. In fact, our squad were big enough to field 2 different teams that time. In contrast, we don't have much options apart from our first 11 this time.

Sorry but our midfield is light years ahead of that now. Apart from Bale not one of those players could be argued to be the best in the league in their position but we have players now like Dier who was arguably the best Holder (could argue Kante though) Demebele who was comfortably the best deep lying playmaker (or whatever you call his role), and the 3 in front who can all make a claim to be held in very very high regard

That was a Harry squad which meant loads of older season players but we're not like that now and although I throughly enjoyed it then im confident we have better times head

Is the draw itself at 5pm or is that when the flimflam buildup begins? Cos if so, the draw could be 7pm.

So basically any draw avoiding Atlético Madrid, Dortmund and maybe Seville should see us with a good chance of 2nd.

Dont finish until 5pm, so for once, the extended waffle pre-draw might work in my favour. Want a clear M62 going home tonight if you please

Sorry but our midfield is light years ahead of that now. Apart from Bale not one of those players could be argued to be the best in the league in their position but we have players now like Dier who was arguably the best Holder (could argue Kante though) Demebele who was comfortably the best deep lying playmaker (or whatever you call his role), and the 3 in front who can all make a claim to be held in very very high regard

That was a Harry squad which meant loads of older season players but we're not like that now and although I throughly enjoyed it then im confident we have better times head

I agree mostly with all of that, but Modric would walk into our team now.

Modric was the best player in the league in his position - hence Man U / Chelsea etc after him.

For a time VDV was close as well.

I wouldn't be disappointed with finishing 3rd in our group and seeing another few nights of European football at whl.
That brickshow against Dortmund was not the final european game the stadium deserved.

I want Barcelona, Dortmund and Celtic in our CL group.

Back