• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw - 5th round: West Ham (H)

Good draw for us, hard to see West Ham beating us twice in short succession, and the players will more than be up for it.

No non PL teams for us in this run ...

They got to the F.A. cup final last out of the two teams.

What has that got to do with anything lol? I said they don't get to the stage of a semi final very often, regardless of competition. So they managed to get to an FA Cup final in 2006 - That's one final since 1980. Since 2006 along we have reached two League Cup finals and won one of them and reached two FA Cup semi finals.

All he mentioned was it's difficult to break down teams that play 5 at the back and 4 in midfield in response to criticism from the fans, it was not aimed at Hull directly.

well fat sam's just wanting it to be directed at him. he loves the limelight doesn't he, though in an understated manner

well fat sam's just wanting it to be directed at him. he loves the limelight doesn't he, though in an understated manner

He's probably unfairly treated since the limelight operators have to spring for the wide angle lens attachment every time he's in it.

I have to say, if we open the floodgates on anyone I'd like it to be on these ****ers because the world needs to know that Fat Sam is a one trick pony.

Hi. New to this site so forgive me if im posting in the wrong place. What chance this going to general sale? I'm from Australia and only in London for a week. This will be my first live spurs game, will be absolutely gutted if I miss out. Any ideas?

Hi. New to this site so forgive me if im posting in the wrong place. What chance this going to general sale? I'm from Australia and only in London for a week. This will be my first live spurs game, will be absolutely gutted if I miss out. Any ideas?

Are you a club member?

Pretty sure no tickets will go on-sale to non-members. A 1/4 final against local rivals, plus West Ham get a bigger allocation. I might be wrong, but I think this will be a sell-out

Dammit, let's win this competition. We have to start somewhere, and all the trophy-winning momentum we built up after the last win 2008 was wasted (CC final 2009, FA Cup semis in 2010 and 2012). winning something, anything at all, will get us into the habit of winning trophies, and if we can harness that (which we failed to do in 1999 and 2008), then we'll have a fun few years.

Back