• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw - 5th round: West Ham (H)

Re: Capital One Cup draw

Wow, United v Liverpool first out of the hat

West Ham v cardiff...tasty

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Leeds some crackers coming out

WBA V Arsenal

Re: Capital One Cup draw

Ah, ok it happened whilst I was checking the score in the Everton game, so caught behind the times.

Re: Capital One Cup 3rd Round Draw: Aston Villa (away)

Yeah, I think it'll be tough, especially if we rest players. The strength and depth of our squad will really be tested. Looking forward to it.

So thats Stoke away 2 years ago, Carlisle away then Norwich away last season, now Villa away

To be fair, we caught them at a really good time when we played them on Boxing Day, Benteke really went through the gears from about New Years onwards.

You sure? I remember specifically looking out for him on the Boxing Day fixture because of the hype and he was awful.

Kaboul will eat him for breakfast anyway.

You sure? I remember specifically looking out for him on the Boxing Day fixture because of the hype and he was awful.

Kaboul will eat him for breakfast anyway.

He was a threat for sure but goals wise I seem to remember him really turning it on after the turn of the year.

So thats Stoke away 2 years ago, Carlisle away then Norwich away last season, now Villa away

The Away Cup

At the end we walk away with it.:-"

Edit: This could be away cup call.:eek:

Last edited:

Capital One Cup third round draw:

Man Utd v Liverpool

Sunderland v Peterborough

West Ham v Cardiff

Emirates Marketing Project v Wigan

Burnley v Notts Forest/Millwall

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Leeds

Southampton v Bristol City

West Brom v Arsenal

Swindon v Chelsea

Tranmere v Stoke

Watford v Norwich

Aston Villa v Tottenham

Hull v Huddersfield

Leicester v Derby

Birmingham v Swansea

Fulham v Everton/Stevenage

Ties to be played week commencing Sept 23.

He was a threat for sure but goals wise I seem to remember him really turning it on after the turn of the year.

Fair play. I suppose that's really when the hype grew. He had a real strong end to the season. Though, so did Lukaku and I still think he's the better player.

Suarez' first game back from suspension that apparently :lol:

Back