• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Capital One Cup Draw - 5th round: West Ham (H)

Hi. New to this site so forgive me if im posting in the wrong place. What chance this going to general sale? I'm from Australia and only in London for a week. This will be my first live spurs game, will be absolutely gutted if I miss out. Any ideas?

Maybe email the club...

Dammit, let's win this competition. We have to start somewhere, and all the trophy-winning momentum we built up after the last win 2008 was wasted (CC final 2009, FA Cup semis in 2010 and 2012). winning something, anything at all, will get us into the habit of winning trophies, and if we can harness that (which we failed to do in 1999 and 2008), then we'll have a fun few years.

I like it. But looks like this season it will be tough. Chelsea's 2nd string is as strong as many 1st teams. United and City will be strong in the semis too. All 3 of them have been drawn away, so fingers crossed one of them at least might bite the dust.
Tbh last season was the big chance, had we beat Norwich it would have been Villa, Bradford, Swansea

Are you a club member?

Pretty sure no tickets will go on-sale to non-members. A 1/4 final against local rivals, plus West Ham get a bigger allocation. I might be wrong, but I think this will be a sell-out

Yeah I spoke to someone at the ticket office. They weren't at all helpful. I'm probably going to get myself a membership next week and try my luck provided there are still tickets available.

Quite a lot of seats left for this one by the looks of things. The entire South Stand is gone though, have they had the entire stand allocated to the away end?

Where are the noisier yiddos amongst us gonna be sitting?

Quite a lot of seats left for this one by the looks of things. The entire South Stand is gone though, have they had the entire stand allocated to the away end?

Where are the noisier yiddos amongst us gonna be sitting?

East Lower....Block 29 I think?

I thought the 1882 were in the south stand for this one?
Not yet bought a ticket but starting to fancy being there, it will be a cracking atmosphere.

Nolan suspended for this cup game now

They are in a downward spiral for sure and their next 4 league games are huge, can see them putting out a shell of a team against us if they dont beat Sunderland

14/12 Sunderland (H)

18/12 Us (A)

21/12 Man Utd (A)

26/12 Arsenal (H)

28/12 West Brom (H)

Nolan suspended for this cup game now

They are in a downward spiral for sure and their next 4 league games are huge, can see them putting out a shell of a team against us if they dont beat Sunderland

14/12 Sunderland (H)

18/12 Us (A)

21/12 Man Utd (A)

26/12 Arsenal (H)

28/12 West Brom (H)

Sam Allardyce has been more than irrating recently with his dogging of AVB and snide remarks.

He is going to be under immense pressure now and in the near future.......really want revenge for this one!!!! and its another step closer to a trophy.

Sam Allardyce has been more than irrating recently with his dogging of AVB and snide remarks.

He is going to be under immense pressure now and in the near future.......really want revenge for this one!!!! and its another step closer to a trophy.

100% this. Would love to see all 4 home teams win, but I think thats asking for too much. Cant see Leicester beating City, or Sunderland beating Chelsea. Will depends on the respective teams that are fielded but think Stoke have a shot of turning over United with home advantage.
Either way, should we progress, I think I would prefer the winner of that tie in a 2-legged semi, and let City and Chelsea contest the other

Seriously though they infatuation with showing every single Chelsea & Man Utd cup game is a joke

I cant remember exactly, but I think somebody suggested once that Sky get to charge more money for companies to advertise in the breaks when United are on, as they reckon the viewing figures will be higher

Well I have a christmas party on that day but no doubt looking at my phone half the time. Silly though not on TV.

Back