• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

They scored from a lucky bounce off a corner (was a brilliant header onto the bar and also a great run from Antonio)
There second was a penalty - It wasn't great football, it was a penalty for handling a player in the area

I agree they had a game plan and they stuck to it. It was a decent defensive performance from them, but they offered nothing attack wise for me

Agree. We didn't play well, especially first half but second half as well we were far, far from what we should be. But I've had conversations with Wear Ham fans who do think they played well and should have beaten us. I guess it's all relative and I'd rather judge us against our benchmark than theirs.

West Ham were never going to come to the Lane all guns blazing and try to outplay us. They had a game plan, they stuck to it and it almost worked. Kane's first goal was a gift from them, we don't get that we lose the game, simple as.

No more of a gift than the awful defending for the first or the soft as brick pen!

"Today's attendance was a record 56,980 Thank you for your support and please have a safe journey home"

From the pictures I saw of the match, I'm assuming that was posted just before half-time.

If there was ever a doubt about West Ham fans ....

Bedford has a decent spam following and we know then as there a lot of friends and aquantances with Bedford Spurs fan club... we get on until they get drunk and they try to fight us

Anyway last night a group of them had an argument in a Bedford pub on the way home and killed his mate by punching in the back of the head (his head hit a pool table)

I've said previously what their like and it's 110% why their the most horrible fans in the league

If there was ever a doubt about West Ham fans ....

Bedford has a decent spam following and we know then as there a lot of friends and aquantances with Bedford Spurs fan club... we get on until they get drunk and they try to fight us

Anyway last night a group of them had an argument in a Bedford pub on the way home and killed his mate by punching in the back of the head (his head hit a pool table)

I've said previously what their like and it's 110% why their the most horrible fans in the league

That is fudging awful. I bet they were arguing over that stupid stadium they have.

My mates were at the game Saturday before our lads Xmas drinks, so I waited in a bar in Stratford, the tension between fans was huge, people all putting the game and team to rights but no one agreeing on who is to blame, chuck the stadium into the row and its toxic.

You can see where the infighting is coming from

My mates were at the game Saturday before our lads Xmas drinks, so I waited in a bar in Stratford, the tension between fans was huge, people all putting the game and team to rights but no one agreeing on who is to blame, chuck the stadium into the row and its toxic.

You can see where the infighting is coming from

Like the days of Graham and Sugar for us in the late 90's. Luckily we hadn't just sold our home and signed the next 100 years over to playing in an athletics stadium.

Back