• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Between Payet's crafty play and the cartoon antics of their fans and owners, West Ham have pinched the title of The Great Entertainers. It's hilarious. You can't look away. All we need is Bilic to grab his bass and play some heavy metal at half time.

They have defo taken Saudi Sportswashing Machine's title as the biggest joke in football

The statement also explains the club's version of events.
"The day-to-day management of West Ham United Ladies FC was transferred to a third party some time ago and unfortunately it is an arrangement that has simply not worked,"

Third Party Ownership? Difficulties? If only there were someone they knew who could advise them...

Are they responsible for anything at the club? This is how business works in Britain, contract everything out and say it's not your fault and you've been let down, but I'll still take the profits.

Enner Valencia's child support row appeared to take a new twist on Thursday when police chased the Premier League star off the pitch over the matter.

Valencia is said to owe the mother of his daughter - Sharon Valencia - £13,000 in child maintenance bills and police even turned up to Ecuador's training session ahead of their 2018 World Cup qualifying clash with Chile.

And the local police in Quito, according to reports in Argentina, went one step further during the clash at the Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa after Everton forward Valencia was forced off with altitude sickness in the 82nd minute.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...edical-buggy-child-support-row-continues.html

clam still managed to get away.

Enner Valencia's child support row appeared to take a new twist on Thursday when police chased the Premier League star off the pitch over the matter.

Valencia is said to owe the mother of his daughter - Sharon Valencia - £13,000 in child maintenance bills and police even turned up to Ecuador's training session ahead of their 2018 World Cup qualifying clash with Chile.

And the local police in Quito, according to reports in Argentina, went one step further during the clash at the Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa after Everton forward Valencia was forced off with altitude sickness in the 82nd minute.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...edical-buggy-child-support-row-continues.html

clam still managed to get away.

Should limit himself to the London Stadium - no chance of being chased by the police in there.

...... went one step further during the clash at the Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa after Everton forward Valencia was forced off with altitude sickness in the 82nd minute.

Could become a problem should Spam get near the upper half of the table

And then you add Payet who has gone from best of all time to one season wonder, and your days are filled with joy

Apparently Noble is suspended against us, much to West Ham fans' delight. While he generally slows their play down, he usually runs his socks off against us.

Apparently Noble is suspended against us, much to West Ham fans' delight. While he generally slows their play down, he usually runs his socks off against us.

I watched them today and it was hard work - Noble was anonymous today but so was both teams.

KUMB is a good read this morning.
Lots to choose from, but for some reason this one struck me as funny :
The people that run our club really do not understand what is so special about us...until they do they wont ever make this club what it can be.
I think everyone knows exactly what's "special" about them (or at least many of them).

The total despair at where their club is headed. :D

Just got in absolutely steaming drunk, fuming, that was an absolute joke. We threw it away big time like a bunch of retards. I hate to point the finger but Randy f**ed it with two parties into the danger zone. The penalty was 50/50, Son put his foot there looking for it but what the f**k was that Norwegian retread doing in the first place, again another prime example of signing someone else's s**t. I watched it in the pub and for the first time in my life I actually wanted to hurt some of the people around me, Spurs fans, because of our defeat, it was sickening, and their tacoty behaviour really did warrant my fists smashing their faces in, but I held back and sucked in my Guiness like a good little boy, f******g Spurs c***s.

An absolutely typical West Ham result, snatching a defeat from the jaws of victory in a London derby, I love this club more than anything or anyone I could ever love and that is what makes this so f*****g annoying.

I need some more tequila

I see people 'feeling sick' and all the ensuing 'banter' from people.
It's the morning after now and I still haven't mustered a care about the result.
I barely flinched either when we scored and I think I had more passion about Tottenham getting corners for a £20 bet.

This club is truly dying to me now and it's ****ing horrible.

West Ham is dead. Long live West Ham.

I'm going through a similar phase but actually quite enjoying it.

I am making all the games, which is difficult for me, still getting my rush from the 90 (+6) minutes, but not really giving a **** about the result.

Sure, when they got their second it was sickening and I steeled myself for another last minute penalty, but I didn't run out of the ground, throw anything (my carer got hit in the head by one of our own) or get in a strop. I staggered out on my crutch wearing my colours and walked through their mob with a calm 'I couldn't give a ****' attitude which I find really unsettles that lot.

Later, whilst tucking into a nice Turkish in Edmonton, I mused over just how much the dreadful trios business plan is in tatters and started feeling really good about things again.

Not sure what I want most this season - winning the league or being relegated. Personally I'd find the latter more funny.

Back the team, but **** the Club is my new motto.

Being relegated would be great for quite a few reasons. Not much I'd enjoy more than the three scumbags plan imploding. I'd also massively enjoy 20k at the stadium. And the aways would be brilliant.

I need TP for my bunghole.

I'm feeling totally opposite....

I feel its the hard times that make you what you are.

We just outplayed a supposd top 4 team yesterday...and with a decent fit striker and without a stupid Norwegian we'd have bought home the points easily.

The ref was truly atrocious too....nothing new there.

The only thing I'm concerned about is some of Slavs substitutions yesterday.

Fortunes always hiding as bloody usual

Stop the 'three scumbags' plan to make West Ham a major player in English football?

Getting relegated would be good?

Two of the most macaronic things I've read in a long time.

The only plan they've got involves making a hundred million.

Believing their 'plan is to make West Ham a major player in English football' is the single most macaronic thing I've read in a long time.

Anyway, I'll be at Old Trafford twice in a few days in my wheelie singing my heart out and leaping up as best possible should we score. If not, I'll just have a good laugh at those ***** losing another shekel.

It's win/win!

Saw more trouble yesterday than there was against Chelsea...nothing in the papers today i take it ???

NEVER trust a Journo...ever

The only concern is that it won't result in them leaving nor us leaving the stadium. We'll still be stuck in the same ****hole.

But a club is about its fans...it's identity.

THFC will always be stuck with the mugs they have.....1000s left at 2-1 with an unbeaten record.

You are right about those mugs! I was amongst them as they stood behind the cops giving it large. Like mute dodos 15 minutes beforehand. They are the biggest roosters out there bar none.

First to complain about anyone giving them stick...but love giving it. Clueless, mouthy and cowardly...the kids that got bullied at school for the right reasons.

The team we played yesterday were apparently the tenplate of future success...YET

The atmosphere was shocking, their team was outplayed and even with the help of a very iffy ref all game they were very lucky to blag a win.

We get the stadium right....sort out the relationship between the club and the fans...and we have something that none of the other "top" london teams have.

The real sad thing is that they are trying to turn us into them...clueless

Their forum is a treat today.

Hardly a surprise to see their first reaction is one of violence, they really do lack in both emotional and standard intelligence.

They could really do with taking a leaf out of WBA fan's books. They're also a yo-yo club, but they've just accepted that and are able to enjoy the seasons they have in the big league when they have them.

Back