• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

It's the only match on between now and Saturday. If there were other football of a higher standard (women's league 2, MLS) then that would be preferable.

We've won an Asian cup and a Portuguese one. Did you celebrate them?

It must be frustrating seeing a club with fans who aren't all aristocratic land owners enjoy themselves, try some more caravan jokes, it doesn't make you look like a knobhead at all.....Maybe you could mock some victims of a tragedy to distract yourself rather than asking irrelevant questions.

Attempting to belittle West Ham's achievement, that's how you know we've had an awful season lol

It must be frustrating seeing a club with fans who aren't all aristocratic land owners enjoy themselves, try some more caravan jokes, it doesn't make you look like a knobhead at all.....Maybe you could mock some victims of a tragedy to distract yourself rather than asking irrelevant questions.

Attempting to belittle West Ham's achievement, that's how you know we've had an awful season lol
It doesn't need belittling, it's already a miniscule achievement. I'm just labelling it appropriately.

It's no more than something for some statto to reel off in a pub quiz in a few years once everyone else has forgotten the name of the tournament, let alone who was in it.

It doesn't need belittling, it's already a miniscule achievement. I'm just labelling it appropriately.

It's no more than something for some statto to reel off in a pub quiz in a few years once everyone else has forgotten the name of the tournament, let alone who was in it.

A major trophy is a miniscule achievement, as ever, the more you post the more you're making yourself out to be a tit. Keep it coming, it really shows how little you care loool

Almost as ridiculous as letting 4th/5th place compete in the Champions League if we are thinking like that.

Yeh and many believe that. Bit like being knocked out the CL and going into the UEFA in the same season.

It's factually a trophy to win and fair play to those that do but its not up there as major trophies and no one dreams of winning the Conference League

I didn't see the 2nd half thank jeebus.

As much as we deride the competition there are plenty on here fairly miffed they won it. Just maybe it is a little more important to us than we let on. ;)

We are so starved of success that yes I would take winning any competitive trophy right now. Look at their celebrations tonight. That's what football is about. We were in 4th place when Conte left yet at no point this season have we felt that kind of joy.

And they haven't in 50 years, thankfully I've seen us win major trophies more than once in my relatively fair length life that I don't have to take footballs blue pill and pretend a newly made up cup is sexy

Maybe west ham can take the world cup off the honours board now (they list it no joke)

Good luck to them. Can't be bothered to begrudge them the win. At least Arsenal didn't win the PL. We should expect fate to deliver us at least 1 punch in the face a year but at least it's the minor one.

Some brick fans support the caravan club though, throwing objects at opposition players. Fiorentina player needed stitches in his head. No place for that in football. Disgraceful end to what should have been a special night.

No chance there will be 2 stars on their shirts next season

I dropped husband at the pub last night after full time, and driving back had to stop at a crossing outside another bar. A group of fans were standing outside and I heard the words "world cup" as I was driving off. No idea of the context, but I could hazard a fair guess.:rolleyes:

Good luck to them. Can't be bothered to begrudge them the win. At least Arsenal didn't win the PL. We should expect fate to deliver us at least 1 punch in the face a year but at least it's the minor one.

Some brick fans support the caravan club though, throwing objects at opposition players. Fiorentina player needed stitches in his head. No place for that in football. Disgraceful end to what should have been a special night.

Was thinking exactly the same. As much as it’s annoying seeing West fudging Ham win something before we do, I’m just glad Arsenal didn’t win the league as it was looking a cert until late March/early April.

You can’t begrudge West Ham, looks churlish trying to belittle the trophy, it’s still one more than we have in the last 15 years. I think a lot of people (me included) dislike West Ham a little bit more than we like to admit to their fans, but it’s also accurate to say they will never be our main rival as we are theirs. I put a few quid on them winning it last night which softened the blow a little but them winning something is fairly minor compared to Arsenal or Chelsea winning the title or CL

Back