• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Yep. We can downplay it all we want but I wish it was us competing in this final

Of course but I say that about any trophy but this is pretty low down in terms of trophies. Competition rewards mediocrity, finish 7th in league, win in and get into a comp that you would if you finish 6th...and your the best side in it finishing what? 21st or what ever West Ham did hahah

Of course but I say that about any trophy but this is pretty low down in terms of trophies. Competition rewards mediocrity, finish 7th in league, win in and get into a comp that you would if you finish 6th...and your the best side in it finishing what? 21st or what ever West Ham did hahah

Don’t disagree but it’s still a trophy. If City somehow ended up in this tournament you can bet Pep would be going all out to win it. I’ll take any serious trophy (which this is) to kickstart wining more important ones

If the media/pundits can pretend Arsenal didn’t choke the league then all fans can pretend that West Ham didn’t just win a European trophy

Don’t disagree but it’s still a trophy. If City somehow ended up in this tournament you can bet Pep would be going all out to win it. I’ll take any serious trophy (which this is) to kickstart wining more important ones

Of course, but I don't wish a Spurs level fall on City so that they ever qualified for it hahah

Just stay away from carnivals and scrap yards and you'll be fine.

For someone who isn't bothered by West Ham you're doing a lot of posting in this thread.

West Ham have won a European trophy, however much you deride it whilst crying in your wine cellar it doesn't change what has happened.

Oddly happy for David Moyes, you can tell how much it means to him alongside the ex players. Just a shame a lot of the fans acted like a bunch of clams during the game. It's exactly why we can't have beer in the stands in the UK.

For someone who isn't bothered by West Ham you're doing a lot of posting in this thread.

West Ham have won a European trophy, however much you deride it whilst crying in your wine cellar it doesn't change what has happened.

Oddly happy for David Moyes, you can tell how much it means to him alongside the ex players. Just a shame a lot of the fans acted like a bunch of clams during the game. It's exactly why we can't have beer in the stands in the UK.
It's the only match on between now and Saturday. If there were other football of a higher standard (women's league 2, MLS) then that would be preferable.

We've won an Asian cup and a Portuguese one. Did you celebrate them?

They took it seriously from the 1st game
None of the arrogance that surrounds our team around cups these days
True
But it almost got them relegated
None of their signings have worked this season and they signed good players
Will be interesting of they keep moyes or get Brenton in

Back