• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Blade runner" shoots girlfriend

Still, its just making the best of a bad situation. I can't see how Pistorius can escape a long prison term on what seems to be the evidence. The premeditated bit seems a bit far fetched - putting on his legs, carrying the gun to the bathroom and shooting through a door seems to be the extent of the premeditation - but his claim that he thought he was shooting a burglar locked in his toilet seems even more far-fetched..

Still, its just making the best of a bad situation. I can't see how Pistorius can escape a long prison term on what seems to be the evidence. The premeditated bit seems a bit far fetched - putting on his legs, carrying the gun to the bathroom and shooting through a door seems to be the extent of the premeditation - but his claim that he thought he was shooting a burglar locked in his toilet seems even more far-fetched..

I can't see how he's get a jail term at all myself. Whilst it seems obvious he did it, the Prosecution's case isn't based on any solid evidence. Just assumptions and conjecture.

300m or 600m

Herbal or Steroids

Seems to me the prosecution have fudged up, all evidence is fudged in this case IMO.

I think its in real danger of getting chucked out.

This bit's just about whether he should get bail though, isn't it?

I agree they've made a right old horlicks of it so far, but presumably they'll be better prepared for the actual trial? (You'd hope).

Fact is they can probably suggest that this argument could have come from any house in the vicinity. They never saw them argue just heard them.. I'd be tinkled if that was the evidence which was to be put forward to suggest I was in an angry mood. I'm no laywer lol but the whole thing looks to be a big cluster fudge. And they say our judicial system is two bob.

I know someone that bought property in a similar kind of compound in the SA capital because the rental on it was really good. The current occupants have been burgled 3 times in the past year.

600m is laughable to hear someone, 300m is just as laughable IMO. Didn't no one closer get woken by it!?

Last edited:
I don't particularly care whether he did it or not. I care that should he be found guilty the evidence stacks up.

Locking the door can be just habit

The defence did a pretty good demolition job on Botha (the detective). He was presenting conclusions rather than just the evidence. He might have opened the door to a little doubt on the prosecution case. He admitted he didn't read the label fully so if its just "testoconpasupium" (sic) then his evidence looks bad.

Could end up like OJ then...bungled crime scene = doubt = offski!

One difference with OJ, is that the magistrate decides, not a jury.

But one parallel is the police officer's credibility. OJ had the racist cop (I forget the name) while now we have Botha. His evidence was poor and to make his day worse he had attempted murder charges reinstated against him. Something about shooting at a car while drunk. The defence can target that, although it would be better with a jury.

Last edited:
new020.jpg

LOL its getting worse, the lead cop has now been dropped from the case.

He is up on 7 attempted murder charges

You cannot make this brick up :ross:

Sounds like whatever the Prosecution says the Magistrate has already decided to grant bail!

I guess we'll find out today

Back