• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Blade runner" shoots girlfriend

I was wondering about Woods. Did he actually say the Nike logo in an ad?

The Armstrong and Pistolorius ads were in your face statements and both backfire in light of later revelations.

I have been in a Nike outlet store in the US where there was a giant picture of him behind the till with 'Just Do It' across it. Can't find any examples on the internet for all the jokes and spoofs. (There's a "Couldn't see the Woods for the..." joke to be made there somewhere)

Anybody following the bail hearing at the minute?

Apparently he got out of bed, put his prosthetics on grabbed a gun and walked to the bathroom and fired 4 shots through the bathroom door (3 of which hit her).
He then kicked the door down and took her body downstairs.. Gets crazier the more they reveal.

They are saying that they don't think the trial will be for a year or so and they are woried for his safety in prison.

Oscar Pistorius statement being read to the court: "Pitch dark in bedroom. I thought intruder in bathroom. Used cricket bat to break door. I did not have my prosthetic legs on and felt extremely vulnerable. Horror and fear."

Says Reeva must have gone to bathroom when he went to get fan from balcony

Anybody following the bail hearing at the minute?

Apparently he got out of bed, put his prosthetics on grabbed a gun and walked to the bathroom and fired 4 shots through the bathroom door (3 of which hit her).
He then kicked the door down and took her body downstairs.. Gets crazier the more they reveal.

They are saying that they don't think the trial will be for a year or so and they are woried for his safety in prison.

That is what the prosecutor said. The defence said the putting on his prosthetics was speculation (and the magistrate agreed).

But as you say, its getting crazier. The defence argument that he thought it was a burglar in the locked bathroom seems a bit desperate. If the burglar is locked in the bathroom and you have a gun, I think calling the police is a more rational action than going Rambo. There is no immediate threat.

I find it harder to believe he will get bail, though perhaps with his special needs some form of home arrest would be cheaper and easier to manage. It would look like special treatment if he got that arrangement.

--------------------

On the cricket bat. I don't think this was mentioned in the hearing today. It's all just media speculation now. Likewise the steroids.

EDIT: Oscar said that he used the bat to break open the locked door.

Last edited:
Even if you live in fear, in your security gated community, you'd think you might ask who is in the bathroom, before opening up?

Guilty as sin.

Even if you live in fear, in your security gated community, you'd think you might ask who is in the bathroom, before opening up?

Guilty as sin.

You would if you knew that your girlfriend was spending the night and she wasn't in the bed when you woke up.

He is going for non custodial bail on the basis that he can't be remanded in jail as he is disabled.
Yes, the same guy who has spent years in the High Courts in his successful quest to be treated as able bodied.
Be careful what you wish for.

Does your wife or girlfriend lock the bathroom door at 3am?
What burglar locks themselves in the bathroom, I mean, what are they trying to steal, a quick brick?
And having shot someone 4 times through the bathroom door, you then use a cricket bat to beat it down? Err, why not shoot the lock off?
Sorry. Looks like 'roid rage or some sort of uncontrollable demons...

0943:
Prosecutors say they found "two bottles of testosterone and needles" at Oscar Pistorius's house.

0940:
More from the BBC's Andrew Harding in the courtroom in Pretoria: "Botha thinks bullets were fired "down" and through top part of door suggesting #OscarPistorius had prosthetic legs on. Botha now helped by projection in court of house plan and bathroom."

Locking the door can be just habit

The defence did a pretty good demolition job on Botha (the detective). He was presenting conclusions rather than just the evidence. He might have opened the door to a little doubt on the prosecution case. He admitted he didn't read the label fully so if its just "testoconpasupium" (sic) then his evidence looks bad.

Back