• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Berahino in January for £25m?

Berahino in January for £25m?

• Yes

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 37 63.8%

• Total voters
I can't tell you anything for sure - that was established in another thread. But I can safely speculate that he really really wanted Berahino.

I never said he did not but you were suggesting in you own words the following.
I thought the point is Poch didn't want to look elsewhere?

The truth is 99.9% of us fans have no idea what we looked at and that was what SteveH was pointing out. Speculation is ok of course but it has no base in fact. So those who slag off Levy are doing no more then on speculation, gossip and guesswork which is the main gripe among those who object to some of the rubbish thrown out to/on Levy.

I never said he did not but you were suggesting in you own words the following.
I thought the point is Poch didn't want to look elsewhere?

The truth is 99.9% of us fans have no idea what we looked at and that was what SteveH was pointing out. Speculation is ok of course but it has no base in fact. So those who slag off Levy are doing no more then on speculation, gossip and guesswork which is the main gripe among those who object to some of the rubbish thrown out to/on Levy.
What the hell are bringing Levy into this thread for? I thought this was about berahino? Why are you carrying over your agenda into another thread?

missedboat.jpg

What the hell are bringing Levy into this thread for? I thought this was about berahino? Why are you carrying over your agenda into another thread?

I did not bring Levy into this thread and if you have read through it you would have known that. The point is there are many who base their facts oh guesswork, speculation and rumours and most of it is either directed at the manager or the chairman.

I actually think you made reference to the statement which was put out by them both.

I think what Rob has said is fair - What Poch said in the statement and the infomation that is out in the open (from the WBA chairman re bIds) infers that Berahino is the target we want above all else - basically read to me we decided on Berahino and were nit interested in signing an alternative. Whether that will be the case come January, who knows? Other targets may have been identified by then...

Back