• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Believing the Hype?

and i just started this thread to be positive, inspired by the works of steff and the like.. :)

for fudges sake, get your anti-redknapp hatred out of here. the fact that you two are the first to post in here speaks volumes.

Raboner, Im a fan of Tottenham Hotspur, and I only want what is best for the club. If my opinioin differs from yours, get over it - its not disgraceful in the slightest.

What is disgraceful is setting up a thread to openly slate and abuse a section of the board though, naughty you.

and i just started this thread to be positive, inspired by the works of steff and the like.. :)

for fudges sake, get your anti-redknapp hatred out of here. the fact that you two are the first to post in here speaks volumes.

You were sat there at your desk with your **** in your hand panting just waiting for us to show up, admit it!

I just validated your existence!

Raboner, Im a fan of Tottenham Hotspur, and I only want what is best for the club. If my opinioin differs from yours, get over it - its not disgraceful in the slightest.What is disgraceful is setting up a thread to openly slate and abuse a section of the board though, naughty you.

I actually hope not. Because if they do it just shows what a bunch of fickle pricks they are. Good results change nothing.

Wait what? o_O

Good results change nothing in a results based environment? So if we did happen to luck into fourth and the CL, however well we do next season you would still be anti-redknapp? If we won the quadruple you would still have doubts and would still want him to be fired?

Not sure if serious...

Raboner, Im a fan of Tottenham Hotspur, and I only want what is best for the club. If my opinioin differs from yours, get over it - its not disgraceful in the slightest.

What is disgraceful is setting up a thread to openly slate and abuse a section of the board though, naughty you.

how? i'm questioning the usefulness of blindly criticizing elements of the club when the going gets tough for a few weeks...

it disgusts me that people can be so fickle and limp in their backing of a club i love.

why is that disgraceful?

If you wanted to be positive why slag off Bale with a huge assumption about his personality and his thought process, that's not backed up by any evidence? Why slag off the quality of the team saying we're not as good as we think we are?

As for Redknapp, people will get behind when he starts delivering again, not just because he's no longer coveting another job.

and therein lies the crux of the issue here. he's delivered for 90% of his reign at spurs and when it gets hard for a little spell, so called fans get their knickers in a twist and demand the mans head on a plate!

it's everything that's wrong with the game in these modern times.

I actually hope not. Because if they do it just shows what a bunch of fickle pricks they are. Good results change nothing.

Don't completely understand that. So if Redknapp stops making mistakes and we start winning again we're not allowed to congratulate him on correcting his decisions? i.e. 3 games left, let's assume Harry changes his tactics and tells Bale to stay wide left instead of roaming or playing RW and we look much better again, like we did at the start of the season when playing this formation / tactic and end up winning all 3 games, finishing 3rd / 4th. Are we not allowed to say well done, or would that make me a fickle prick?

Not suggesting Bale being played in his position will instantly transform us back to playing well and winning games again, but it's just 1 example of a quite obvious mistake currently being made.

how? i'm questioning the usefulness of blindly criticizing elements of the club when the going gets tough for a few weeks...

it disgusts me that people can be so fickle and limp in their backing of a club i love.

why is that disgraceful?

Raboner, although this thread is utterly pointless because it's contents have been discussed and debated adnauseum in the countless other Redknapp threads, I'm gonna have to pull you up.

On the old site, in the classics section, was the original thread when Harry was announced. I remember reading it not that long before the old site shat itself, and it was interesting reading. Mainly because there were those when the going was good who were still anti-Redknapp. And their views were consistent with the same views when Harry was appointed.

So, accuse these guys of anything, but blindly criticising the club just because we've been a bit average since February is wrong. Leeds Spur's been blindly criticising the club a lot longer than that :)

Harry's had his detractor's since day 1 and they never went away even in the good times.

and therein lies the crux of the issue here. he's delivered for 90% of his reign at spurs and when it gets hard for a little spell, so called fans get their knickers in a twist and demand the mans head on a plate!

it's everything that's wrong with the game in these modern times.

Its okay for him to try to leave for another team, demotivating everyone around him then and fudging up our season?

Back