• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

Fantastic from an ex-spur who still refers to us as "we".
Hope to see him come back to play with us at the end his career, when Real have found the "new Bale"

It took Gareth Bale 13 games to score a perfect hat-trick in Spain, it took Cristiano Ronaldo 62. Messi has never scored a perfect hat-trick.

Don't you have to score all three goals in one half for it to be a perfect hat-trick?

Left foot, right foot and a header is the "perfect hat-trick".

Ah, cheers. Back home in Norway we have the expression "genuine hat trick" - with all three goals scored consecutively in one half. Confused the two.

Fantastic from an ex-spur who still refers to us as "we".
Hope to see him come back to play with us at the end his career, when Real have found the "new Bale"
But according to some complete bell end at the daily mail "we" means the Tottenham players and doesn't include the person who says the word "we"!

I were actually surprised we didn't hold out for the £100 million. I'm sure we'd have got that if we had. If they didn't cough up, we would've had a moody player who would've come around to playing for us again as he still had years on his contract. He would then go to Madrid next season for £70 million or thereabouts.

Fantastic talent but for me , there is no joy with watching him play anymore as it hurts, really hurts. :frown:

Yes I agree. Gives me hope that one day he will return to play for us

Nah, Arsenal probably have first option on him given their special arrangement with Real Madrid. You know the one I mean, it gives THEM rather than US first dibs on their players and Real take OUR best player. Morata is the latest one linked with Woolwich.

Absolutely the best Spurs player in the modern era. Could not fault him in any way. Can defend, can attack, can tackle, can shoot with either foot, can score from free kicks. And he even has a long throw. Oh and speed and strength. Have I missed anything?

Absolutely the best Spurs player in the modern era. Could not fault him in any way. Can defend, can attack, can tackle, can shoot with either foot, can score from free kicks. And he even has a long throw. Oh and speed and strength. Have I missed anything?

He isn't bad in the air either ;)

Those were the days...

[video=youtube;hHsIzHLctgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsIzHLctgI[/video]

I shed a tear then.

I'm gutted that he left, and when I see him play, I think if only but I've moved on and appreciate what he gave the club. It's too rare that we have a player that lights up the league, we had such a player at last, only to lose him. Great memories though, even if tinged with sadness that those days are behind us.

Let us hope that Lamela, or another, can become the next one of our players to really star, and soon!

I'm gutted that he left, and when I see him play, I think if only but I've moved on and appreciate what he gave the club. It's too rare that we have a player that lights up the league, we had such a player at last, only to lose him. Great memories though, even if tinged with sadness that those days are behind us.

Let us hope that Lamela, or another, can become the next one of our players to really star, and soon!

Yeah. I am with you with Lamela. I hope the management treat him the right way

Yeah. I am with you with Lamela. I hope the management treat him the right way

If I am correct Baldini worked with him at Roma so he should have an idea of the best way to get him to settle and shine like a bright star in the firmament that illuminates the green grass of White Hart Lane (and away grounds).

If I am correct Baldini worked with him at Roma so he should have an idea of the best way to get him to settle and shine like a bright star in the firmament that illuminates the green grass of White Hart Lane (and away grounds).

I would not mind a bit of firmament illumination from the kid.

I keep calling him a kid. I hope he grows up.

My dislike for him has lessened, but I still don't particularly care if he succeeds or fails. I certainly don't punch the air when he scores. Bottom line, I hope Real Madrid win **** all this season so if Bale is one on one in the Champions League final then I'd want him to miss.

My dislike for him has lessened, but I still don't particularly care if he succeeds or fails. I certainly don't punch the air when he scores. Bottom line, I hope Real Madrid win **** all this season so if Bale is one on one in the Champions League final then I'd want him to miss.

Unless its against Chelsea or Arsenal

Back