• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

Pleased for him. Don't understand the bitterness on here by some.

like i said...from my point of view...i am being petty & childish...but i am a spurs fan and he dumped us so i will remained ****ed at him for quite a long time.

Yeh I agree, I would much rather he goes on to have an illustrious career with Madrid then comes back to us when he's about 35 to finish his career then flops and is sold to united, city or Chelsea next year as some people have suggested.

It's a catch 22; because a part of me would be quite happy to see him fail - not because I'm very bitter at Bale, but for those cnuts at Real/Marca to experience spending that much money on a flop. That would probably mean he's sold back to Chelski/Manure/City at some point, though. Which would be far worse for Spurs.

So good on him for finally making his mark at Real.

He had my sympathy right up to his 'injury'. Because of that he can **** off and rot.

Amusingly he was still injured when he arrived at Real Madrid too..

Good on him, however he was still overshadowed by a Ronaldo that scored a hat trick. He needs to score winning goals in close games, that's more likely to get the fans on his side, but that's not exactly a simple thing to do.

Amusingly he was still injured when he arrived at Real Madrid too..

Good on him, however he was still overshadowed by a Ronaldo that scored a hat trick. He needs to score winning goals in close games, that's more likely to get the fans on his side, but that's not exactly a simple thing to do.

I'm pretty sure those were two entirely separate things. Wasn't it an **** injury with us and a thigh one for Real?

I'm pretty sure those were two entirely separate things. Wasn't it an **** injury with us and a thigh one for Real?

Maybe his insistence on hardly playing any pre season and then going AWOL from training didn't help his fitness once he got to Real Madrid and he was undercooked? Nah that makes too much sense. His quote unquote buttock injury probably debilitated him too much to play.

I see that the diving hasn't stopped/

[video=youtube;vICe-50JOng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vICe-50JOng[/video]

Happy for him, someone wrote a great article that talked about whatever else he goes on to become, we saw him grow up to be that superstar.

Personally hope he destroy La Liga and score an insane amount

I see that the diving hasn't stopped/

[video=youtube;vICe-50JOng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vICe-50JOng[/video]

Unlike three of the "dives" that unfairly earned him yellow cards for us last season, this one is pretty damn obvious. Was he booked now?

no-one gives a cr@p about diving in Spain....must have been a major reason why Bale so wanted to go there:)

Back