• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anyone remember that Bale chap?

I'm surprised by some of the anti-Bale comments on here. If Real madrid won the Champions League with Bale and Modric as the star performers, we can look back say we made them better players and they gave us some fantastic memories that will live long in the memory. Bale last season, the champions league campaign especially the games Inter Milan.

I'm surprised by some of the anti-Bale comments on here. If Real madrid won the Champions League with Bale and Modric as the star performers, we can look back say we made them better players and they gave us some fantastic memories that will live long in the memory. Bale last season, the champions league campaign especially the games Inter Milan.

Can I ask why? I honestly don't get why people defend him still given the way he behaved over the summer, going AWOL from training, letting his agent feed information to Marca to try and force our hand. Players who left with dignity like Carrick deserve affection, not the likes of Berbatov, Modric and Bale.

Part of me understands why people would want Bale himself to do well in Spain, but I don't understand how people by proxy could want that ****stain of a club to win the Champions League. Anyone but them or the English teams as far as I'm concerned.

Can I ask why? I honestly don't get why people defend him still given the way he behaved over the summer, going AWOL from training, letting his agent feed information to Marca to try and force our hand. Players who left with dignity like Carrick deserve affection, not the likes of Berbatov, Modric and Bale.

Part of me understands why people would want Bale himself to do well in Spain, but I don't understand how people by proxy could want that ****stain of a club to win the Champions League. Anyone but them or the English teams as far as I'm concerned.

This totally.

Agreed.

Feck those arrogant fascists who have essentially been a state sponsored club since the days of General Franco and continue to think that they have the divine right to tap up any player they want [-X

As far as I'm concerned Real Madrid are as loathsome a club as L'ARSEnal.

Four Real fans fined for displaying Nazi symbols | Reuters
A Spanish government commission has imposed fines of 3,000 euros (2,567 pounds) each on four Real Madrid fans who displayed Nazi symbols at last month's La Liga match against city rivals Atletico at Real's Bernabeu stadium.

The four were members of the radical "Ultras Sur" group and the symbols displayed including a swastika and the German word "Totenkopf", a reference to the Nazis' SS paramilitary organisation, according to an official who asked not to be identified by name.

Real, who lost the match 1-0, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The fine of 3,000 euros for the four fans, who were not named and were also banned from sporting venues for six months, was the same as the sanction given to another spectator who shone a laser at Atletico coach Diego Simeone during the game, according to an Interior Ministry statement.

The punishments were imposed by Spain's commission against violence, racism, xenophobia and intolerance in sport.

@GaryLineker: Congratulations to @GarethBale11 on being only the second British player in history to score a hat-trick in la Liga.

@FootballFact101: Gareth Bale is only the 2nd British player to score a hat-trick in La Liga after @GaryLineker vs Real Madrid in 1987. via @2010MisterChip

Gareth Bale’s perfect hat-trick for Real Madrid v Valladolid [GIFs] | 101 Great Goals
The good thing about Gareth Bale’s mega transfer from Spurs to Real Madrid is that the north London side don’t miss his goals…

Oh.

Gareth Bale made it 9 goals this season (as many as Tottenham have claimed in the Premier League) with a fine, perfect, hat-trick against Real Valladolid on Saturday night.

Without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo, Bale claimed his first three-goal haul in La Liga and showed just what a quality player he is to the Bernabeu crowd.

The early injury problems are long forgotten and the comparisons with Neymar are now looking a lot more favourable than they did.

All 3 goals in GIF format below.

As a bonus, check out the other goal, scored by Karim Benzema – what an assist from… Gareth Bale!

wgm4AC0.gif

h5kfdq4.gif

1782tyd.gif

tb9NDd7.gif

Last edited:
The gif doesn't really do justice to his 3rd goal because he actually carried it out of his own third at the start of the move. The chip to Benzema was delicious.

The gif doesn't really do justice to his 3rd goal because he actually carried it out of his own third at the start of the move. The chip to Benzema was delicious.

Marcelo impressed me with his second assist, made it look really easy.

The conclusion I'm starting to come to was that Bale really made our entire team look better. We don't have anyone in our squad that's capable of occupying an entire opposition backline. That psychological factor is gone, and of course, the great talent that came with it. Glad to see Bale making an impact despite the tough start. Makes me appreciate seeing him play for us even more.

The conclusion I'm starting to come to was that Bale really made our entire team look better. We don't have anyone in our squad that's capable of occupying an entire opposition backline. That psychological factor is gone, and of course, the great talent that came with it. Glad to see Bale making an impact despite the tough start. Makes me appreciate seeing him play for us even more.

While the antics of the summer disgusted me, I will admit that somewhere deep inside it's nice to see him doing so well…

Seeing as most sides in La Liga are ****e it won't be that hard.

Agreed. Great hat trick, against an awful side in a very average league (with the obvious exceptions). Even a Bale thats not hitting top form, would cruise to at least 20 goals over the season - it would be very hard not to.

That chip was not too dissimilar to Ozil' assist for Ramsey' first goal, cheers Madrid for doubly screwing us over.

Must be nice to have a left back who can set-up goals like that.

For the 2nd year on the trot Madrid have poached our star player leaving us hamstrung and lumped with yet another transitional season, we've yet to sign someone able replace Modric as the heartbeat of our midfield and only time will tell whether this summer' acquisitions will eventually carry the attacking threat that Bale gave us. On the upside, at least we won't have to face our former star players every season like when Man Utd took Carrick plus Berbatov from us and hopefully it is only a matter of time before we are finally able to hold onto our best players for long enough to form a team capable of challenging for the top honours after these 2 barren decades.

i think deep down i still love him, and want to father his little furry baby chimps.
<3

It took Gareth Bale 13 games to score a perfect hat-trick in Spain, it took Cristiano Ronaldo 62. Messi has never scored a perfect hat-trick.

Back