• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Constantly relies on the weakest part of the team as his goto tactic...playing 5 defenders

People will blame the players and board with some reason, but let's not pretend that we have failed to beat a Championship side a soon to be Championship side and the worst AC Milan side in 5 years.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

There is blame for everyone at the club.

But as you say, the weakest part of our team is our defence, and the way we play it put the most stress on them.

People will get angry his comments about this because they want Conte gone. But the funny thing is he is right, and people have been saying this for years:D
He has a point but he is also employed by those he is slagging and is paid 15m to get a team out to beat the bottom side in the league, his excuses don't excuse him....that's the reality

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

He is right, but he is wrong to air it like he is.

I hope Levy has a nice big fine for him that can be used to pay him off.
I dont think he’s wrong to air it like this, in that he’s given up and as such is making sure his position is untenable. Let’s hope Levy pulls the plug now.

Funnily enough, Contes first game was Everton away….

Back