• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

As much as what you say may be true, there is also no getting away from the fact that Conte has also added to this, for him to somehow try and vindicate himself and excuse his involvement, that's cowardly

I know you are against Levy and that's fine but even you can probably agree that it's also not exactly the right thing to do in sabotaging the rest of the season as he has today.

I can accept what he has said, I can't accept him saying it and doing so in public

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

It needed to be said, but agreed that him throwing away the season to say it is on him and shows that he isn't any better than the lazy c*nts on the pitch.

And as I said in the match thread, us not being able to beat Southampton after 172m spent this season is on Conte, and him alone. But that we have such a lackadaiscal squad even after 172m spent, that is 100% on Levy and his approach over 22 grinding years.

He’s not wrong.

The players always end up doing the manager in.

Unprofessional today, new boys catching the Sp ur sy. Where was our LWB for the second goal? How much time did Sarr think he’d get in his own box?

He’s not wrong.

The players always end up doing the manager in.

Unprofessional today, new boys catching the Sp ur sy. Where was our LWB for the second goal? How much time did Sarr think he’d get in his own box?
As much as he needed
I still haven’t seen any images showing him even making contact

His comments last week showed you he wanted the sack. He’s now doubled down with interest. He’s stinking the place out. Board are already responsible for a few lost points and a CL exit. Let’s see how much longer it goes on for.

It will almost certainly be Ryan Mason until the end of the season and then we will hire our 7th choice 4 days before the window closes in August.

Why mason till the end of the season? Gallardo, poch, enrique (hell even zidane) all without clubs that can walk in tomorrow.

As much as he needed
I still haven’t seen any images showing him even making contact

Ball should have been in orbit long before the Southampton player got to him.

He didn’t make contact, it was a ref fudgeup, but he gave the ref the option to do that by not thinking.

Whymason till the end of the season? Gallardo, poch, enrique (hell even zidane) all without clubs that can walk in tomorrow.

If Poch takes over, the first thing he is going to say, I hope, is that Conte was right.

What he is saying isn't the issue, it's that it's him saying it and absolving himself of responsibility for this. But Poch, if he comes back, has to double down - he can't go back to being the quiet sort of club mouthpiece ENIC likes.

If it's someone else - Gallardo, maybe - then that risk remains. While Enrique, Zidane and Tuchel (also available) would be more likely to speak their mind given their stature, they also likely wouldn't be able to keep the fans onside while doing so.

Only Poch can do both.

His comments last week showed you he wanted the sack. He’s now doubled down with interest. He’s stinking the place out. Board are already responsible for a few lost points and a CL exit. Let’s see how much longer it goes on for.

It will almost certainly be Ryan Mason until the end of the season and then we will hire our 7th choice 4 days before the window closes in August.
Pochettino can be installed as early as Monday. I am convinced he just eagerly awaiting 'Danny Boy' to pop up on his mobile

If Poch takes over, the first thing he is going to say, I hope, is that Conte was right.

What he is saying isn't the issue, it's that it's him saying it and absolving himself of responsibility for this. But Poch, if he comes back, has to double down - he can't go back to being the quiet sort of club mouthpiece ENIC likes.

If it's someone else - Gallardo, maybe - then that risk remains. While Enrique, Zidane and Tuchel (also available) would be more likely to speak their mind given their stature, they also likely wouldn't be able to keep the fans onside while doing so.

Only Poch can do both.

No. We saw in ndombele and lo celso what choice of players he gets when he wants. fudge that.

A dof in charge that picks a carrick, berbatov, modric, bale... and a coach that makes it work.

The only one that could do both was redknapp. Buying his pompey (and ex spurs) boys.

How many managers do we go through before accepting that players in this shirt can’t be motivated, this brick has been happening for 140 years.
He has absolved himself of any blame to spare his reputation. Managers like agents and players ain't stupid, if you trott out the same line as those before you then the thickos on YouTube and in the press might believe it.

But he might be close to figuring out why players are demotivated and not fighting but the reason might be a little closer to home to home than he would ever admit

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back