• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Reckon we will get some kind of interview soon or are we waiting for the press conference when Levy is back from the States?

article-2168094-13E80DCF000005DC-191_634x490.jpg

at the training ground today

article-2168094-13E80DB7000005DC-384_634x494.jpg
who are the other two? backroom staff?

I've taken some unbelieveable crap from armchair Chelscum fans over the last few days. They really don't get it, how Terry and lampard etc were as much to blame for everything as AVB was.
Am so gonna go back and mock these fudgers when we are top of the league and Di Matteo is sacked by Christmas.

Welcome i guess..

I pop out for an hour and this is what happens.. I should leave my house more often.. ;)

I've taken some unbelieveable crap from armchair Chelscum fans over the last few days. They really don't get it, how Terry and lampard etc were as much to blame for everything as AVB was.Am so gonna go back and mock these fudgers when we are top of the league and Di Matteo is sacked by Christmas.

Thing is, we just don't know either way. Those that soley blame AVB are idiots, but those who want to blindly back him over the saga are just as bad.

Welcome i guess..

I pop out for an hour and this is what happens.. I should leave my house more often.. ;)

Go on a world tour, when you get back we'll have moved into the Santiago Bernabeu and hired Bill Nicholson's clone as permanent manager. :D

and in the second pic it looks as if someone has shouted w*nkers at them....they looked shocked

First picture;

AVB; That's Spurs Lodge? You've gotta be kidding me, Mr.Levy!

Second picture;

AVB: He wasn't kidding, boys....that really is it...Jesus h Christ....

who are the other two? backroom staff?

Looks like Jose Mario Rocha on the left from what I can see on google images, the one on the right could be Daniel Sousato although I couldn't find any images of him. Both have been reported as people AVB would bring with him as backroom staff.

Hopefully he hasnt spent the last few months on the beach somewhere and instead was preparing for a chance like this. It is crucial that we sort out our transfers early for once so that we are not trying to break in his system 1/4 of the way in to the season.

warning....avoid talkbrick from 4pm....Adrian Durham is on a wind up march

seriously, if Spurs dont start well, AVB and the club are going to be engulfed in a sh!tstorm of mockery

Levy has taken the biggest risk of his chairmanship

Back