• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

there is this awesome video on youtube where AVB explains his formation/tactics and I can't freaking find it now.
Anyone know which video I'm talking about?

OK name AVB's first X1 and formation for the opening game of the season...

-------------Adebayor--------------

Bale------------------------Sturridge

-------Moutinho----Sigurdsson------

-------------Sandro----------------

Benny--Vertonghen--Kaboul--Walker

-------------Friedel----------------

Subs; Lloris, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Rafa, Lennon, Defoe

A man can dream....

Poor transfer window ahead:

------------------Gomes-----------------

--Smith-----Dawson---Khumalo------Rose

--------Jenas----Liverbore---Pienaar
--Bentley-----------------------------GDS

------------------Defoe-------------------

Oiiii good times!

there is this awesome video on youtube where AVB explains his formation/tactics and I can't freaking find it now.
Anyone know which video I'm talking about?

Levy's had it taken down, it's why he was so brick at Chelsea. :D

--Smith-----Dawson---Khumalo------Lee Young-Pyo

--Smith-----Dawson---Khumalo------Rose

Thats better.

Lloris on the bench??? Sturridge??? thats a brick dream

fudge's sake.....look what you've done, kd! Thread ruined!

Please, you formation and tactics freaks - will you start up your own tactics / formation thread so the rest of us can enjoy threads without them being derailed? Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Please, you formation and tactics freaks - will you start up your own tactics / formation thread so the rest of us can enjoy threads without them being derailed? Pretty please, with sugar on top?
NO it's AVB related you hater. Take your non tactics loving self out of this thread and join the Lolerpool thread or something where you can discuss Jay spearing's looks.

Well, we are appointing a tactical manager, after all....perhaps it's time we got rid of this Redknapp-like aversion to tactics in threads, hmm? :D

As for Lloris on the bench, fich dich, he'll need time to adapt to the PL, can't throw him in straight away.

We really should have 'The Neverending Tactics/Formations/Assorted Crap Thread'. Keep it pinned at the top so everyone sees it.

Are the home team not always favourites though? Therefore surely you'd be expecting 9 maximum and anything more is a big bonus?

I've always said that an away is never the favourite, not that the home team is a favourite. I think realistically a point at Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be an excellent result, as would an away win against Reading. I think a draw against Reading should be a standard result.

Its scary......a real coin-toss. Massive upside and a potential back to square 1 in 8months on the downside.

BUT we are Spurs - to dare is to do

Cut the sentences AVB and good luck.

Back