• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Is the implication that Alfa Bank are acting as some sort of agent for the Russian government and were colluding with the Trump election campaign?

A few (even thousands) of non-regular server pings is thin evidence. I think Trump is a dingdong but that is reaching. Sure maybe these servers may have been communicating for reasons Trump would rather keep secret but it likely has absolutely nothing to do with the election. At a guess it is more to do with his business dealings which he'd rather not publicize (no tax returns published ). Encrypted internet traffic is normal really. Every email I send is encrypted and not because it is important or secret.
I'm thinking there must be more to this story and we're only getting a little peek through the crack in the door.

C6kD2kjWgAA47YW.jpg

C6kD48fWkAADpj_.jpg

Back