• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Is the implication that Alfa Bank are acting as some sort of agent for the Russian government and were colluding with the Trump election campaign?

A few (even thousands) of non-regular server pings is thin evidence. I think Trump is a ding dong but that is reaching. Sure maybe these servers may have been communicating for reasons Trump would rather keep secret but it likely has absolutely nothing to do with the election. At a guess it is more to do with his business dealings which he'd rather not publicize (no tax returns published ). Encrypted internet traffic is normal really. Every email I send is encrypted and not because it is important or secret.
I'm thinking there must be more to this story and we're only getting a little peek through the crack in the door.

I'd agree in isolation but when viewed alongside the clear communication between the Trump campaign team and Russian government throughout the campaign it starts looking more suspicious.

I don't think this is the smoking gun but i think that it is very likely that there was collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign and i think that it is likely that clear evidence of this will be uncovered.

This is worth a read on that

http://smashinginterviews.com/inter...cting-on-it-as-president-of-the-united-states

I'd agree in isolation but when viewed alongside the clear communication between the Trump campaign team and Russian government throughout the campaign it starts looking more suspicious.

I don't think this is the smoking gun but i think that it is very likely that there was collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign and i think that it is likely that clear evidence of this will be uncovered.

This is worth a read on that

http://smashinginterviews.com/inter...cting-on-it-as-president-of-the-united-states
Don't look but there's Reds under the bed.

Yes it is, but they always have been.

Yep was going to say it has always been that way and I also imagine we have had a hand in the opposition parties in Russian elections. Not that they have free and democratic elections but even so I am sure we are trying to get rid of Putin(rightly so he is a bit of a cnut) can not moan when they do it to us and I am sure we do it to them.

And the US Media, who are now all squealing about Trump, had far greater influence on the election via the huge amount of free publicity they gave him chasing "infotainment", especially during the Republican Primaries.

Yep was going to say it has always been that way and I also imagine we have had a hand in the opposition parties in Russian elections. Not that they have free and democratic elections but even so I am sure we are trying to get rid of Putin(rightly so he is a bit of a cnut) can not moan when they do it to us and I am sure we do it to them.

Putin and others ...CIA , DIA, NSA all in on that game.

And the US Media, who are now all squealing about Trump, had far greater influence on the election via the huge amount of free publicity they gave him chasing "infotainment", especially during the Republican Primaries.

There's plenty of factors why Clinton lost and I agree with you that the media had a hand in her defeat. I know there's a few on here who find it difficult to accept that American mainstreaaaam media and the 24 hours News, is in the main liberal/left leaning.

IMO, the arrogance of the media personalities, celebrities and political contributors to the newsrooms, had an apathetic effect on the democratic vote.

Clinton being a more of the same, boring clam didn't help matters. Equally, the arrogance of the media personalities, stiffened the backs of republican vote.

Trump, love or hate him , he was fresh and he of the candidates was the only one who was going to give both the cult of celebrity and political establishment tossers, the big "fudge off you clams" so many wanted to deliver in the voting booth.

The arrogance and the sneers ...

As I've already said, apathy.

We have to remember that unlike here in the UK. When we go to vote at a polling station, it generally takes 5 minutes to do so. In America, voting can be a one hour, two, or maybe even a three hour exercise.

Apathy, for a more of the same boring clam who is sure to win, versus, determination to get out there and be part of the "anyone but Clinton vote" and deliver a bloody nose to establishment arrogance.
xin_58211050421147812636229.jpg

15e573089688653e74a5d927d367e2ca

nytchances.png

acmep75bvb4y.png

Although the popular vote went to Clinton (largely down to California) , her Democrat vote were down by around 5 million from the 2008 election win, and down 3 million from 2012.

Trump increased the Republican vote by 2 million from 2012.

There's no evidence that the Russians were a major factor in winning the election for Trump and anyone who believes so IMO, is in denial.

Clinton may have been boring and more of the same but DT is just bizarre.
Evan George W knew when to say nothing, well most of the time anyway.

There's plenty of factors why Clinton lost and I agree with you that the media had a hand in her defeat. I know there's a few on here who find it difficult to accept that American mainstreaaaam media and the 24 hours News, is in the main liberal/left leaning.

IMO, the arrogance of the media personalities, celebrities and political contributors to the newsrooms, had an apathetic effect on the democratic vote.

Clinton being a more of the same, boring clam didn't help matters. Equally, the arrogance of the media personalities, stiffened the backs of republican vote.

Trump, love or hate him , he was fresh and he of the candidates was the only one who was going to give both the cult of celebrity and political establishment tossers, the big "fudge off you clams" so many wanted to deliver in the voting booth.

The arrogance and the sneers ...

As I've already said, apathy.

We have to remember that unlike here in the UK. When we go to vote at a polling station, it generally takes 5 minutes to do so. In America, voting can be a one hour, two, or maybe even a three hour exercise.

Apathy, for a more of the same boring clam who is sure to win, versus, determination to get out there and be part of the "anyone but Clinton vote" and deliver a bloody nose to establishment arrogance.
xin_58211050421147812636229.jpg

15e573089688653e74a5d927d367e2ca

nytchances.png

acmep75bvb4y.png

Although the popular vote went to Clinton (largely down to California) , her Democrat vote were down by around 5 million from the 2008 election win, and down 3 million from 2012.

Trump increased the Republican vote by 2 million from 2012.

There's no evidence that the Russians were a major factor in winning the election for Trump and anyone who believes so IMO, is in denial.

I know we haven't seen eye-to-eye in this particular thread but I agree with a lot of your post. Jonathan Pie encapsulated it perfectly in his rant about the Liberals. I will say however, whilst Trump may have been an attractive vote, and 'fresh' as you mentioned, the guy is not fit to be President. And worryingly, he's surrounding himself with some rather scary, powerful men with worrying agendas and views whilst he concentrates on feeding his own ego.

I know we haven't seen eye-to-eye in this particular thread but I agree with a lot of your post. Jonathan Pie encapsulated it perfectly in his rant about the Liberals. I will say however, whilst Trump may have been an attractive vote, and 'fresh' as you mentioned, the guy is not fit to be President. And worryingly, he's surrounding himself with some rather scary, powerful men with worrying agendas and views whilst he concentrates on feeding his own ego.

I think Noam Chomsky summed it up quite well, when he said that many voters who previously voted for "hope and change" didn't get it and simply took a chance on Trump. Hence there were districts that were for Obama before and for Trump this time.

You spend decades letting nonsense like

- creationist theory
- flat earth (yes, people publically still discuss this)
- Voter fraud by illegals
- climate change denial
- Trickle down economics
- Insert "religious flimflam theory" here

Get political, television, school and public time, without being completely discredited and then get surprised when people vote for a liars and macarons?

You spend decades letting nonsense like

- creationist theory
- flat earth (yes, people publically still discuss this)
- Voter fraud by illegals
- climate change denial
- Trickle down economics
- Insert "religious hogwash theory" here

Get political, television, school and public time, without being completely discredited and then get surprised when people vote for a liars and macarons?

How do you discredit Fox news in ways that they haven't already tried. First of all by taking the high road and then by getting down and dirty. Their first amendment laws mean that they cant control FOXs content - I am not sure how you discredit these things now as the biggest News agency in the US is pushing these.

Back