• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I think Trump was being criticised in the Republican primaries when his opponents were saying "ohh, you want the government involved in healthcare" as if it was the worst criticism you could give someone. His response was something like "yeah, I'm not gonna let people die in the street when I'm President." He's much better than the other wingnuts in that regard.
he also said he had a plan to fix it - that it would be the bestest ever during the election only to say its very complex and no one new. So a difference between what he said and what he does...

he also said he had a plan to fix it - that it would be the bestest ever during the election only to say its very complex and no one new. So a difference between what he said and what he does...

Well, I didn't say he had any idea what he is doing...

I have not written on here, since....well before the referendum
what's the point.
now that's quite a time ago.
now everyone has their point of view but in my humble opinion, it was just not worth engaging. I
knew that the referendum had a good chance of voting leave and I knew that Donald Trump had a good chance of winning the presidency.

there is something wrong with the status quo. Professionals students who think they are intellectuals.
they have it all wrong, don.t they?

Well, there is is a fight of righteousness going on here and the so called who think they know what is right are so wrong. That's obvious isn;t it, or can;t you see it?

I am not going to reply to anyone here. I am not academic but I believe that there is a truth here that the professional classes just do not see!

byee ,yes this is very important.
keep screaming!

I have not written on here, since....well before the referendum
what's the point.
now that's quite a time ago.
now everyone has their point of view but in my humble opinion, it was just not worth engaging. I
knew that the referendum had a good chance of voting leave and I knew that Donald Trump had a good chance of winning the presidency.

there is something wrong with the status quo. Professionals students who think they are intellectuals.
they have it all wrong, don.t they?

Well, there is is a fight of righteousness going on here and the so called who think they know what is right are so wrong. That's obvious isn;t it, or can;t you see it?

I am not going to reply to anyone here. I am not academic but I believe that there is a truth here that the professional classes just do not see!

byee ,yes this is very important.
keep screaming!

Have another drink mate.

raw

How surprisement! Sessions caught out lying, what....no! He is a venal self interested individual, representing a venal self interested party. Why the shock?

Back