• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alex Pritchard

Here you go, now you can be a expert like the rest ;)

After watching this, I have to say that I've never seen a bigger talent than Pritchard during my 20+ years as a devoted football supporter/talent spotter. He's obviously the dog's gonad*s: Messi, Ronaldo, Cronaldo, Pele and Holtby in one, complete package. He should be recalled now, it's still not too late to win the league!

Takes a nice free kick.

He does, wonder what his corners are like?

Youtube vid is interesting, two footed, can beat his man, plays wide, scores goals. Would seem his preferred side is same as Chadli, but can play right.

Can't see how he won't be a bench option for us next season, take off Chadli later in games, put him on, Eriksen can still stay center. Same for whoever we get/keep for right side.

I've never seen the guy play, but this sounds very promising indeed.

Next season it seems we could very well field a team with Rose, Bentaleb, Mason, Townsend, Kane and Pritchard - six (!) academy players. That would be quite astonishing. Will probably go unnoticed though, as none of them are Wenger's kids.
Don't write off Carroll and Fredericks either.

highlights from back in Dec, just to show the lad´s ever growing ability

a goal and 2 excellent assists

He's been playing more centrally at Brentford, but I'd love it if he came in an took on that wide left inverted winger role and made it his own.

I think he will take the right side from the games I've seen this season.

He cuts in a lot and plays with his head up. He also doesn't lose the ball much when dribbling unlike our current options there

And his name fits into the 'he's one of our own' song.

Thinking of it, next season we could potentially see 5 minute minute versions of that song switching it up with the likes of Harry kane, Alex Pritchard, Tom Carroll, Danny Rose (yeah I know..), Andros Townsend all on the pitch together...I'd enjoy that, think it would appear very sanctimonious and holier than thou but our rivals couldn't have much to say about it.

Thinking of it, next season we could potentially see 5 minute minute versions of that song switching it up with the likes of Harry kane, Alex Pritchard, Tom Carroll, Danny Rose (yeah I know..), Andros Townsend all on the pitch together...I'd enjoy that, think it would appear very sanctimonious and holier than thou but our rivals couldn't have much to say about it.

I'm with you on that. I'd love to see Carroll back in the fold - especially as my lad was a mascot with him at the game in Seattle last year!

He's been playing more centrally at Brentford, but I'd love it if he came in an took on that wide left inverted winger role and made it his own.

Whenever I've seen them/read reports he's been wide right. He played centrally a little at the start of the season. He tends to drift inside a lot though.

Whenever I've seen them/read reports he's been wide right. He played centrally a little at the start of the season. He tends to drift inside a lot though.

Good we have a problem wide right. He also seems to have an eye for a pass and an eye for a goal. All the things we need to add to our squad for next Season. To be honest im really into seeing players progressing through our system now than big money signings. I wish we could just keep that down to 1 or two a season. I certainly think we have quality coming through the ranks.

Wide right goal scorer is exactly what we need, lose one of Townsend/Lamela and bring in Pritchard

Wide right goal scorer is exactly what we need, lose one of Townsend/Lamela and bring in Pritchard

seems Poch has lost some faith in Lamela. Maybe we can sell him back to Italy. He is still young and his stock is probably still high there. He does not seem to be progressing. He works hard but his passing and is way off and he makes the wrong choices nearly all the time.

Pritchard could potentially allow us to go 4-3-3

--------------------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------------------

Walker ----------------New CB -----------------------------Dier/Vertonghen -----------------Rose

---------------------------------------------New DM ----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------Mason---------------------------------Bentaleb-----------------------------------

------Pritchard--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eriksen----

----------------------------------------------------Kane-----------------------------------------------------

Pritchard and Eriksen would provide vision, passing as well as goal scoring. By moving inside they would create spaces for the overlap of the full backs, stretching the game as Poch like. They we would be protected by a genuine DM to fill in the gaps left by the marauding full backs.

Will happily bow to anyone with superior knowledge, but from my experience whoscored.com are actually quite good at getting positions on the field right.

For Pritchard they have him predominantly playing in central roles: http://www.whoscored.com/Players/107848

Edit: Pritchard seems fairly versatile to me. Think he would be able to do a job across the attacking 3 in our 4-2-3-1, but he strikes me as someone who would be more natural playing centrally or on the left.

Will happily bow to anyone with superior knowledge, but from my experience whoscored.com are actually quite good at getting positions on the field right.

For Pritchard they have him predominantly playing in central roles: http://www.whoscored.com/Players/107848

Edit: Pritchard seems fairly versatile to me. Think he would be able to do a job across the attacking 3 in our 4-2-3-1, but he strikes me as someone who would be more natural playing centrally or on the left.

When I have seen them he has often been more to the right, but not exactly wide. More around the corner of the 18 yard box, but cuts inside a lot. Never seen him on the left.

Reading a Brentford forum, they pretty much rate him as their most important attacking player and it seems his form has been so good recently he has won back that central spot.

Back