• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

So, Sunderland beat Tottenham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine let Arsenal hammer the 4-0 like Pardew is happy to allow.

Sunderland finish above Saudi Sportswashing Machine. You tell me there is ONE Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan out there who believes that and I'll start legal proceedings against the tooth fairy for money owed.

What a fudging horrible ****. He fudging hates us for whatever reason. The prick has a duty to send his team out to fudging win. Looks like we are relying on Wigan. fudging ****, I hope we smash em next season and send that prick to the Championship.

Perhaps it's because he had a trial for us when we played in the Inter-Toto Cup during the summer of 1995 and he wasn't good enough to be signed by us?

I was kiddin dude

I am of the its our fault if we dont get CL phalanx. Thats not to say anyone is using this thread in any way shape or form to criticise AVB (im certainly not anyways) but it woul dbe our fault - seven points.

I would like to point out that last year we lost a lead, an albeit wider lead, and majority blamed the Manager. Just sayin.

Maybe but at least we didn't collapse like last season. Only 2 defeats in our last 22 league games... 13 wins 7 draws 2 defeats.

Whatever the reasons what a fecking stupid thing to say, he is just taking the tinkle out of the paying fans, I bet his club are not happy with this.

A winner would say its great that the threat of relegation is gone. Now we can go into the Arsenal game with nothing to lose and play some football.

But Pardee is a loser so he didn't say that.

I'm guessing he will be sacked next week. If you look at where they finished last season compared with this season, and filter in that Ashley sacked Hughton for a lot less. He's a gonner.

Maybe another manager looking for a payoff? If Mike Ashley really was a Spurs fan (of sorts) he wouldn't be to pleased to hear those comments on top of where they have finished.. Cynical moi?

I'm guessing he will be sacked next week. If you look at where they finished last season compared with this season, and filter in that Ashley sacked Hughton for a lot less. He's a gonner.
Unlikely I would've thought, given the stupid contract they signed him to. Presumably would cost them a fortune.

Maybe another manager looking for a payoff? If Mike Ashley really was a Spurs fan (of sorts) he wouldn't be to pleased to hear those comments on top of where they have finished.. Cynical moi?

Was it last summer that he signed a 7 year deal?

Amazing he could say that.

so now we have

Food poisoning
Bought off goalkeeper
Bought off Pardew

I blame ourselves, we fudging leave it to the last game of the season nearly every year now, when we really should have wrapped this up games ago.

Amazing he could say that.

so now we have

Food poisoning
Bought off goalkeeper
Bought off Pardew

I blame ourselves, we fudging leave it to the last game of the season nearly every year now, when we really should have wrapped this up games ago.

like transfer windows, like chases for the top 4

Back