• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

who cares. if we dont get 4th it will be because of us not anybody else, not pardew, not Saudi Sportswashing Machine, wigan etc..

typical spurs fans and gg always looking to blame someone else, wake up and see it for what it is

Been saying it for ages.

Been reading a lot of about oh what if Wigan will be motivated or what if someone wont be as fudgein superstitious as he was now he is relaxed malarky.

It funny seeing everyone really getting down to detail - each to their own though - me? I couldnt care less about others and like you say - our fault not theirs.

Granted at some stag you have to rely on teams to lose otherwise you will never get ahead of them but once you do and by seven points you kinda think what else do we fudgein need to get third let alone fourth.

BUT

In this context

Pardew is still a ****

This. Maybe if we had turned up at home against either Wigan or Fulham we would not be in this situation

Couldn't disagree more. Teams lose games, it's part of a season especially after a tiring Europa Campaign in a tournament we were trying to win. Look at what's happen this season to Wigan and Swansea. It's great to try and win things rather than from Feb play for 4th place. Now after that after our best haul of points a cnut decides to throw a game and its tottenham's fault. Sorry that's nonsence

Yeeeah, a bit of a cnut.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/44590/Pard-makes-it-hard.html

ALAN PARDEW will hand Arsenal a Champions League lifeline by fielding his strongest side against Spurs.

The West Ham boss insists his team will not take their foot off the gas — even with the FA Cup final six days later.
Arsenal need the Hammers to hold Martin Jol’s visitors to at least a draw at Upton Park to have any chance of stealing the vital fourth European spot.
And Pardew has ordered his players not to hold back.

He said: “I will play my strongest side. Arsenal and Tottenham can sort themselves out but if we win, we can jump up to eighth. We’d put that down as a terrific season and that’s without the Cup final.

“People want to play in that final and have to convince me they’re worth their place. So the players will all be trying their best.”
Winger Matty Etherington (ankle) is doubtful for the Cup final clash with Liverpool. But striker Dean Ashton (hamstring) is hopeful.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/44590/Pard-makes-it-hard.html#ixzz2T7GeiQfn

People really need to stop the 'it's our fault', 'we only have ourselves to blame' talk. If we beat Sunderland we'll finish with 72pts. No Spurs manager has ever achieved that many points in Premiership era, let alone in their first season. How about giving some credit where it's due?

Not quite sure why but I feel certain that Wigan will get something on Tues, meaning the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game is irrelevant if we beat Sunderland

People really need to stop the 'it's our fault', 'we only have ourselves to blame' talk. If we beat Sunderland we'll finish with 72pts. No Spurs manager has ever achieved that many points in Premiership era, let alone in their first season. How about giving some credit where it's due?

Absolutely It's unbelievable we have people saying we deserve it if Pardew throws the game. Makes me mad.

After we beat Arsenal we were 7 points ahead. Part of that is the two of us having played different opponents, so you can't just say we should have stayed ahead of them.

Tottenham
Arsenal (H)W
Liverpool (A)L
Fulham (H)L
Swansea (A)W
Everton (H)D
Emirates Marketing Project (H)W
Wigan (A)D
Southampton (H)W
Chelsea (A)D
Stoke (A)W
Arsenal
Tottenham (A)L
Swansea (A)W
Reading (H)W
West Brom (A)W
Norwich (H)W
Everton (H)D
Fulham (A)W
Man Utd (H)D
QPR (A)W

For instance: We lost to Fulham and Liverpool where Arsenal picked up 4 points from those fixtures earlier in the season, but we beat City at home which Arsenal didn't. They also lost away to Chelsea.

I'm gonna try to do a complete comparison once the season is over.

I have sent an e-mail to the FA and Premier League via their websites regarding his statement. maybe if enough people do this he will be sanctioned in some way. I am not holding my breadth but at least I will know I tried to metaphorically smack that **** in the face.

After we beat Arsenal we were 7 points ahead. Part of that is the two of us having played different opponents, so you can't just say we should have stayed ahead of them.

Tottenham
Arsenal (H)W
Liverpool (A)L
Fulham (H)L
Swansea (A)W
Everton (H)D
Emirates Marketing Project (H)W
Wigan (A)D
Southampton (H)W
Chelsea (A)D
Stoke (A)W
Arsenal
Tottenham (A)L
Swansea (A)W
Reading (H)W
West Brom (A)W
Norwich (H)W
Everton (H)D
Fulham (A)W
Man Utd (H)D
QPR (A)W

For instance: We lost to Fulham and Liverpool where Arsenal picked up 4 points from those fixtures earlier in the season, but we beat City at home which Arsenal didn't. They also lost away to Chelsea.

I'm gonna try to do a complete comparison once the season is over.

Can I also say we lost Sandro, and had at various times in that run, Bale, Lennon and Defoe and dembele injured, while Arsenal have been able to play pretty much their strongest team. But hey we deserve to be shafted.

He is a Yid, he is friends with Alan Sugars mate, Paul Kemsley.

Everyone should get on Sugars twitter and make sure he has a word with Ashley.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kemsley

Bankrupt lol.. Kemsley was the guy that whispered in Levy's ear the night everyone knew that Jol was sacked and he didn't and also said to go after Ramos.

.....His personal wealth was estimated at £180 million in the Sunday Times Rich List 2008.....In March 2012 Kemsley was declared bankrupt in the High Court in London

Crazy. Some people just don't know when to call it a day and bask in a barrel of tits

Exactly, and the idea that no outside factors influence our final position in the table is to me rather laughable anyway.

We have a habit of blaming external factors in the last few years:

2006- Lasagne
Last season- Fulop/Chelsea win the CL

It's almost like the other 37 games didn't matter in 2006 or that we let countless leads slip in the last 10-15 minutes of games. We would have DEFINITELY beat West Ham if not for our players being poisoned according to our fanbase.

I have sent an e-mail to the FA and Premier League via their websites regarding his statement. maybe if enough people do this he will be sanctioned in some way. I am not holding my breadth but at least I will know I tried to metaphorically smack that **** in the face.

Is that for real?

The end of the day whoever misses out on the European spot has themselves to blame. If you miss it out then you can't blame Saudi Sportswashing Machine and infact it would be pretty harsh to blame yourselves I think maybe the Fulham game you would look back on possibly the Wigan one but I think you would have to give credit to Arsenal and Chelsea for the run they've gone on. It's just the same for me as Arsenal fan. Few people on my Twitter were moaning about Stoke this week and United last week but at the end of the day if we miss out on top 4 it's because of the appaling form we showed over October/ November not on any other team.

2006- Lasagne

It's almost like the other 37 games didn't matter in 2006 or that we let countless leads slip in the last 10-15 minutes of games. We would have DEFINITELY beat West Ham if not for our players being poisoned according to our fanbase.

I genuinely think we are unlucky though. Regardless of what happened in the previous 37 games, we had to play a good team away from home after having the whole team unable to sleep and throwing up all night because they got food poisoning. To just be as entitled to say 'well we shouldn't have even been in that position anyway' is so harsh on the team considering that Arsenal would not have had to play a match under similar circumstances all season.

The Chelsea thing is pretty unlucky, but I can accept that with their budget they badly unperformed and if they hadn't, probably would have been top 4 easily. So we should have got 3rd while we had the chance. But we were on the receiving end of one of the most disastrous goalkeeping performances literally ever, while for the second half of the season the team had to constantly deal with the speculation of the manager leaving. Arsenal didn't have to deal with what we had to, and directly benefited from our disadvantage.

2006- Lasagne

This is my honest opinion, to win the title you need to be 10 points better than United to finish a point ahead of them. Same applies to qualifying for CL ahead of Arse. It's never a level playing field when it comes to the estalished elites.

Mate youre talkin about something completely different.

Its a totally different subject matter - you sure you didnt put your post in the wrong thread?

2006- Lasagne

Sorry Jurgen I am only talking about this season and we have got where we are, the highest points tally, the most number of away games won, at various times key players out and posters are saying if we get shafted byPardew it's down to a persecution complex. I can't agree with you on this one.

Back