• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Africa Cup of Nations - 2013

GET IN!!

Welcome back Ade. Now go and have a performance on Saturday similar to the one last year at home to Poocastle.

I only caught the last few mins but Togo looked like they didn't even give a toss ... one minute left, Ade receives the ball on the halfway line and he practically stops.

Oh well, at least we have a striker now, no matter how poor his form is.

I'm off to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match thread to post my starting 11 now because i couldn't bear to do it with Dempsey as a lone striker\o/

Looking at his body language in those last few mins, Im reckoning he will magically be unfit for saturday

KD mate...when you called the B.F. loss and Togo win today, don't think I didn't see your mercurial reverse mojo at work my friend. I NEARLY commented at the time, but figured I shouldn't mess with a master at work. We can thank YOU for Ade's return!!!!!

Good work!!!!

\o/

Back