• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

AFCON 2023

I'm only watching the highlights on YouTube but three things strike me
The way the players don't crumple to ground when they go shoulder to shoulder,
Don't think I've seen a var decision I've not agreed with, this is the way var should be,
Is it just me or are colours of the strips so much more vivid?
Still enjoying it.

Var should have interceded with Mané - he should have been sent off when he got a yellow.

But yeah so much to enjoy. The fans are incredible but give the drumming a rest!

So the story so far:
The top 5 seeds have all been knocked out
The 4 semi finalist from the last AFCON tournament have all been knocked out

I'm only watching the highlights on YouTube but three things strike me
The way the players don't crumple to ground when they go shoulder to shoulder,
Don't think I've seen a var decision I've not agreed with, this is the way var should be,
Is it just me or are colours of the strips so much more vivid?
Still enjoying it.

Interestingly, only 3 countries in Africa actually have VAR anyway: Zambia 🇿🇲 Egypt 🇪🇬 and Morocco 🇲🇦

With South Korea in the semis in their cup and Mali looking good for their semi-final, whats the betting come next weekend we will be the only team that still has more than one player missing due to these 2 tournaments

Back