• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

with one year left 5-6m is not a bad offer. Ill be sad to see Lennon leave. He has his limitations but he works hard and can be somewhat effective.

It may well be, but he is only 28 and Everton are taking the **** IF they only value him at 5 mill.

I don't think Everton care too much whether they sign him or not. If they can get him cheap, great, if not they'll look elsewhere.

I don't think Everton care too much whether they sign him or not. If they can get him cheap, great, if not they'll look elsewhere.

If that really is how everton think tgen they are deluded if they reckon they'll get a better player than Lennon for 5m. Everton fans were very happy with Lennon in his loan spell and they seem keen to buy him.

If that really is how everton think tgen they are deluded if they reckon they'll get a better player than Lennon for 5m. Everton fans were very happy with Lennon in his loan spell and they seem keen to buy him.

If they're going to spend more than 5m I think there is better value out there. They blew several years worth of transfer money on Lukaku last year.

I think half the GG board would mate! I think it's fair to say there's not many Lennon appreciater's left!

To be honest though, he's fallen out with Poch and the board apparently according to itk's, so he'll rot if he stays, £5m is better than nothing in a year and no value added to Spurs during that year, but at £5m someone's getting a bargain!

The issue is probably his wages. £5m fee but he'll demand a decent salary, making him less attractive. Lennon could see out his contract with us and then go on a free. So all credit to the guy. He was a revelation for us, signed for just £1m was it? Displacing Routledge unexpectedly, he was a breath of fresh air at the time. Positive, lively and the future! We move on...

Last edited:
Last of the generation of players that helped Spurs step up from mid table mediocrity -> best of the rest (outside of Sky 4), for that he deserves some kudos ..

We're a forward thinking football club not a charity Raziel. His best days are behind him as is any love for Tottenham. His attitude is not as it should be and Poch doesn't want bad eggs stinking out the camp.

So long to him.

Lennon doesnt really suit Poch's 4-2-3-1 system and at 28 he wont improve from where he is. And to that that as soon as his pace goes he'll be worth nothing, then I'd take £5m for him

Interesting how there is no clamour about him bleeding the club dry, ala Ade, now that it is clear that he too has no future. I don't think his wages are at Ade's level but I would guess they are around or in excess of 50 - 60K....

Back