• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

Given that Welbeck is going to that bunch down the road, I would imagine both Lennon and Townsend will stay. We can't sell one without a replacement

Hell yes. Moreno's goal came down our right side where Lennon covers well defensively. Methinks Moreno would not have had such an easy run on goal had lennon been playing. Still both Capoue and Kaboul, 2 much feted players on GG were both appalling on that goal.

How dare you criticise our saviour?

I wouls rather keep Townsend. Lennon for me hasn't improved since 2006, or barely if anything. Townsend needs to improve A LOT, but there's still time for him, can't see Lennon getting any better.

So Lennon apparently rejected two moves yesterday one to QPR and the other to Stoke to fight for his place.

So Lennon apparently rejected two moves yesterday one to QPR and the other to Stoke to fight for his place.
Like when Dawson rejected a move to QPR under AVB, that shows character. Let's hope that he can up his game, force his way into the team and give Poch a selection headache.

I'd question how hard was he shown the door though, was Levy's favourite offered a pay off like Dawson.. or was Levy conveniently not really that bothered about letting Lennon go

I wonder if he might join his pals at Hull in January? Him and Hudd were always close. Like Daws, he's also a Yorkshireman.

Like when Dawson rejected a move to QPR under AVB, that shows character. Let's hope that he can up his game, force his way into the team and give Poch a selection headache.

I think he's game will benefit under Poch, I do believe that an interchanging role with two others in behind the striker, will have plenty of defences struggling to cope with him .

Shame he's not got a great shot in his boots but I'm sure he can still be a big positive for us.

I wonder if he might join his pals at Hull in January? Him and Hudd were always close. Like Daws, he's also a Yorkshireman.

I think along with Southampton , they've done really well in this window .

Early days I know, but along with Swansea they both do have the look of top ten.

Unsurprising, he probably gets paid more with us.

Let's see if he fights for his place, personally I don't think he has the ability that we require, so he might fight for it, but application can only get you so far.

Back