• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wembley 2017/18

I think they will lose the argument on the basis that they had away fans previously in lower tiers

It would be a joke for them to get away with it imo

We should offer them the upper rows (not tier) at Wembley.

This is all the club have said:

"The club explained that in response to the rule change, a number of independent assessments had been made in relation to the safety concerns around moving away fans. The results of such assessments, which are supported by the local authority, have been presented to the Premier League and discussions are ongoing."

With us moving in to Wembley, could this be potentially the last few weeks we need to operate with our current wage structure? It looks like we can easily pull in 60k + at a Wembley and we will get it in the new stadium. Can we expect most of the squad to get rises this summer?

With us moving in to Wembley, could this be potentially the last few weeks we need to operate with our current wage structure? It looks like we can easily pull in 60k + at a Wembley and we will get it in the new stadium. Can we expect most of the squad to get rises this summer?

I'd imagine the pricing at Wembley being set at "attractive" levels. Therefore the increase in ticket sales may be offset by lower ticket prices, keeping revenues flat, or at least not substantially increased.
Plus we have to pay rent for Wembley, so there's additional outlay that we don't have this season.

We won't be charging white hart lane prices at Wembley to fill it IMO

Plus we have the cost of hiring the stadium to factor

But we should still earn more money than we do at the Lane through sheer volume

I'd imagine the pricing at Wembley being set at "attractive" levels. Therefore the increase in ticket sales may be offset by lower ticket prices, keeping revenues flat, or at least not substantially increased.
Plus we have to pay rent for Wembley, so there's additional outlay that we don't have this season.

Gotcha.

55rdaKl.jpg

was expecting cheaper than that i have to say - £695 for the cheapest

fudging hell just read they arent even including ANY cup games - WTF are they thinking?

One Hotspur Season Ticket holders will be contacted by email during the week commencing Monday, May 8, 2017 and provided with renewal instructions.

In recognition of the commitment our Season Ticket holders are making in moving with us to Wembley Stadium for next season we have sought to price season tickets appropriately, with prices starting at £695 for a 19-game Premier League season ticket.

The majority of Season Ticket holders will see a reduction in price on a near-comparable 19 Premier League game season ticket at White Hart Lane when looking at our pricing for Wembley Season Ticket seats on Levels 1 and 5. A small number of Season Ticket holders will see an equivalent price should they elect to remain in a similar area. Additionally, concession tickets will be available in all areas of the stadium and not confined to just one area as at White Hart Lane.

Full pricing information can be found here . Current East Stand Season Ticket holders should refer to important pricing information below.

The pricing of season tickets for 2017-18 is for 19 Premier League games only. We have taken the decision to detach the two home cup fixtures that have previously been included in the Season Ticket package to allow greater flexibility with pricing and accommodation of away allocations. Season Ticket holders will continue to enjoy priority access to tickets for all home cup ties. Additionally, the One Hotspur Gold Membership will continue to provide Season Ticket holders the ability to register a payment card via their e-ticketing account in order to automatically pay for all home cup ties without having to contact the Club.

We are delighted to confirm that, for the 2017-18 season, concession pricing will apply in all areas of the stadium for supporters under the age of 18 and over 65 years at the same rate as currently applied at White Hart Lane. As well as this increased availability for reduced rate tickets for these groups, we will have an identified area of Wembley Stadium that will be designated as a Family Area for supporters wanting to sit with other family groups at home matches. These seats will be located in Blocks 106 and 107 of the north-east area of Wembley Stadium.

Each Season Ticket holder from the 2016-17 season will initially be pre-allocated a seat at Wembley alongside the supporters they currently sit with at White Hart Lane. You will be able to see the seat allocated to you once the renewals process opens up in the next 10 days by logging on to your online ticketing account. This seat selection has been determined mainly based on the current location of your seat and the price of your Season Ticket at the Lane.

Initially, Season Ticket holders need to decide whether or not to accept the seat that has been reserved for them at Wembley during the first phase of renewals. If you choose to accept the seat that is pre-allocated to you, then all you have to do is renew by Friday, May 19, 2017.

Should you decide not to accept this initial seat offer and not renew by this date, then your allocated seat will be released and a second renewal window will open on Monday, May 22, 2017 for 2016-17 Season Ticket holders to select an alternative location from the range of seats available.

This second renewal window will provide an opportunity for existing Season Ticket holders that do not currently sit together with friends or relatives, or who wish to upgrade, to now do so.

Existing Season Ticket holders will have until Wednesday, May 31, 2017 to select an alternative seat from the choice available. If you do not select a seat by the end of this second phase you will lose your benefits as a Season Ticket holder including any loyalty points accumulated. Should you wish to apply to become a Season Ticket holder again in the future then you will be required to join our Season Ticket waiting list.

As in previous seasons, there will continue to be a resale platform available for Season Ticket holders that are unable to make a home match. This platform will allow seats to be listed for sale by Season Ticket holders to other supporters. Full details on this facility will be published in due course.

Any current Season Ticket holders that want to sit with a member currently on the Season Ticket Waiting List must renew in one of the first two sales windows. In the event that their friend/relative is then offered a Season Ticket at a later stage you should contact the Ticket Office and request a seat relocation to move with the new Season Ticket holder.

Once the renewal process for current White Hart Lane Season Ticket holders is concluded we shall then be looking to offer One Hotspur Bronze members at the top of our Season Ticket Waiting List the chance to upgrade to a Season Ticket. We anticipate this being in early June.

Thanks to the increase in capacity both at Wembley Stadium and our new stadium, we expect to be able to make up to 18,000 new Season Tickets available to eligible One Hotspur Bronze members.

One Hotspur Bronze members qualifying for an upgrade to a Season Ticket will be personally notified via email. Once this process is complete we will contact all remaining members with full details about other ticketing availability for the season at Wembley.

We thank all of our Season Ticket holders for their patience and understanding during this process and look forward to welcoming you to Wembley next season.

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR CURRENT EAST STAND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

One pricing anomaly we have sought to correct is the disparity between pricing on what was the East and West stands at White Hart Lane and would now be the South and North stands at Wembley. Due to poorer concourse areas and amenities, the East Stand has historically been priced much lower than seats in the West Stand. With the move to Wembley and the new stadium this inequality in amenities and concourses will not exist and it would be unfair to price the two stands differently going forward.

We do however recognise that this would mean that, whilst most season ticket holders will be benefiting from a reduction in the price of their tickets, East Stand Season Ticket holders would face an increase if they remain in a similar location of seating.

We have therefore looked to remove this issue for current East Stand Season Ticket holders by fixing their renewal price at a level that matches the current White Hart Lane Price for 19 Premier League matches. East Stand Season Ticket holders should therefore apply as above. If you elect to buy in a similar position in the South Stand you will pay the same price as you paid for 19 games this season.

Once the first phase of Season Ticket renewals has closed then all seats in Wembley’s South Stand will revert to the new price point to mirror the pricing structure of the North side of Wembley Stadium.

As others have said, Wembley will likely priced differently, that said

2nd place, Semi-final run, CL for two seasons in a row, increased tv revenue, upcoming sponsorship deals will all add up to higher income. We will have more funds to leverage, I wouldn't be surprised to see within the next year the $100K top bracket to move up.

Wow... take away two games and basically it's the same cost as the Lane which IMO is bonkers and a rip off for what is an inconvenience to the fans

As others have said, Wembley will likely priced differently, that said

2nd place, Semi-final run, CL for two seasons in a row, increased tv revenue, upcoming sponsorship deals will all add up to higher income. We will have more funds to leverage, I wouldn't be surprised to see within the next year the $100K top bracket to move up.

Wembley has basically been price at WHL prices which is a joke

55rdaKl.jpg

was expecting cheaper than that i have to say - £695 for the cheapest

fudging hell just read they arent even including ANY cup games - WTF are they thinking?

Got arrogant after a couple of seasons of finishing in champions league

Dread to think what tickets will cost in new stadium based on this logic

And any ST not taking up Wembley offer goes to the back of the queue - I'm 50,000+ and there will be more behind me.

However, I'm going premium at the new Lane and am prepared to help out.

Waiting. Out.

Got arrogant after a couple of seasons of finishing in champions league

Dread to think what tickets will cost in new stadium based on this logic

i don't mind paying the going rate at the new stadium but at Wembley, with the inconvenience caused and the fact there's an extra 30k seats to fill (v the new stadium) it just leaves a sour taste

big mistake, think they are going to lose a lot of the good will built up over the last few years because of this

I'm on holiday and got a Message from my mate who is in Florida who I go with

Both been season tickets holders 12 years and started when you could pick your seat

Wembley is newer but much much worse to get too and he is fuming as he thought they would be about £500

I'm on holiday and got a Message from my mate who is in Florida who I go with

Both been season tickets holders 12 years and started when you could pick your seat

Wembley is newer but much much worse to get too and he is fuming as he thought they would be about £500

genuinely expected £500 or thereabouts myself

It's such a ball ache getting to wembley when I can walk to WHL. I think quite a few will skip a season ticket next season, and the club should hold their place in the new WHL as a gesture of good will. Maybe they can't say it publicly, but I think they might let seasoned ticket holders have a 'sabbatical' and still take one at the new lane. I suppose it will depend on demand...

It's such a ball ache getting to wembley when I can walk to WHL. I think quite a few will skip a season ticket next season, and the club should hold their place in the new WHL as a gesture of good will. Maybe they can't say it publicly, but I think they might let seasoned ticket holders have a 'sabbatical' and still take one at the new lane. I suppose it will depend on demand...

There not giving any sebaticals

They confirmed that earlier in the year as they need the support

Maybe if they didn't take us all for granted it would be easier to get more support

I wish I could specifically 'like' "seasoned ticket holders".

There not giving any sebaticals

They confirmed that earlier in the year as they need the support

Maybe if they didn't take us all for granted it would be easier to get more support

Official they have to say that. It would be stupid to say otherwise. Hopefully they show some care in the event that long term fans have to take a year out.

Back