• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I am still a big fan of Danny Rose. Thought he had a very good second half, really drove us forward. Great to have him an Davies as options on the left.

He’s still our best left back in my opinion. Sadly I think he’ll leave in the summer but he if he wants to stay and Poch sees him in his plans then we should do everything we can to keep him.

Looked a lot better second half but he should have been checking to see if anyone was coming in at the back post for the second goal.

Would take 15m and Shaw for him.

Thought shaw looked poor again yesterday

Always looks overweight

For us to PC him for Rose it has to be £40M and him as I can’t see how his value has gone up when he has been a failure

Sorry but if Rose is on his way out then at the very least I would want his replacement to be an experienced left back at the top of his game or a young, up and coming prospect like Ryan Sessegnon. Not a Luke Shaw who hasn't been at his best since he was at Soton 4 years ago.

Davies has been excellent in Rose's absence but I'm still not convinced that he's good enough for a team that wants to challenge for major honours every season. On his day he is outstanding but Rose is more consistent.
Which is strange as we have been challenging for major honours in the last couple of years and Davies has played a big part. I think in a way Davies is one of those unsung heroes. Because he positioning is so good and his passing so neat, he doesn't end up doing much eye-catching stuff leading people to value him lower than his true worth.

Back