• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

This Brazil crowd is embarrassing. They comes across as a bandwagon jumping load of upper middle class idiots. There isn't a single non white person there from the looks of it too considering how multicultural Brazil is. Reminds me of the idiots who used to Wimbledon once a year to cheer on Henman.

I think its all a bit scrappy tbh. Hardly any decent clear cut chances created and the keepers have had fcuk all to do

I'm liking the tempo and ferocity of the game. Both sides are going for it, creating a to and fro encounter with plenty of passion and who knows which way this game is going to go?

Hulk is useless. He scored then but with a total miscue. Whether it was handball is debatable.

This Brazil crowd is embarrassing. They comes across as a bandwagon jumping load of upper middle class idiots. There isn't a single non white person there from the looks of it too considering how multicultural Brazil is. Reminds me of the idiots who used to Wimbledon once a year to cheer on Henman.

You should try getting tickets for Wimbledon massive prices unless you go in the peoples draw in November which for the 4th year running I did not get tickets from. Keep promising my lad a trip to Wimbledon.

Yet they give free tickets out to the Royals and celebs ****es me off.

Played all 3 in the group to no distinction, replaced by Fernandinho in the 3rd group game who then scored.

Seems odd they kept the early afternoon and ditched the evening game, assuming it's the hottest part of the day.

Good save from Bravo.

Brilliant attacking subs by Scolari I see.......Just when you need a goal call for Jo and Ramires

Pony

Back