• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group H - Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Belgium and Algeria

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Belgium and Russia

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Belgium and South Korea

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Algeria and Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Algeria and South Korea

• Russia and South Korea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cracking finish, I've said it all along, Belgium have to be regarded as major favorites!!!!

:^)...:-"...:ross:

Yes ladieeez and gentz, the thorough-bred predictive curse of Chirazi strikes again!

Yellow for Bentaleb who completed 90 minutes.
Dembele subbed off for the game changer.
Yellow for Vertonghen who conceded a penalty.
Chadli subbed off for the match winner.

Tottenham, the death-knell for any player hoping to have a great World Cup finals!

That Belgium performance just then, is a typical of a Spurs performance against a side such as Norwich.

Slow, lacklustre build up with no urgency until the last 20 minutes.

That Belgium performance just then, is a typical of a Spurs performance against a side such as Norwich.

Slow, lacklustre build up with no urgency until the last 20 minutes.

They even took a striker off when things weren't going right!

Ok why the **** is Kherzakhov not in the Russian team? He is in my ****in dream team. He aint even on subs bench - is he injured?

like korea to cause a mini upset here, dont rate capello and his team who dont play outside the russian league

He's on the bench, 2nd half hat trick.

****ing google spelling their names weirdly.

Yeah second half hattrick and bonus points too wooohoo.

Who the **** is Kokoroororororororin anyways

ps I keep laughing when they say Zhirkov - immature I know

Back