• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group H - Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Belgium and Algeria

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Belgium and Russia

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Belgium and South Korea

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Algeria and Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Algeria and South Korea

• Russia and South Korea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Accurate sideways passing has people creaming themselves when it's a Spanish or Italian player.

But those Spanish or Italian players are usually renowned as good footballers who are adventurous with their passes or are actually dangerous.

This guys just Mousa Dembele.

Accurate sideways passing has people creaming themselves when it's a Spanish or Italian player.
It's not passing side ways which is the problem. It's passing side ways too late; or passing side ways and then not making yourself available for a return; or passing sideways after just as your losing control. ...that's Dembeli.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 12s
0 - Romelu Lukaku failed to register a single touch in the opposition area during this match. Hooked #belalg

:ross: diabolical.

Is anyone really surprised? There is an arrogance about the Belgian side which is simply not supported by their level of performance. Sorry, I think they've always been bluffers. Whether they get out of this or not, I'd be amazed if they went anywhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if Wilmots told them at HT to go out and fight for their place in the team. They've only gotten worse in this half though.

Is anyone really surprised? There is an arrogance about the Belgian side which is simply not supported by their level of performance. Sorry, I think they've always been bluffers. Whether they get out of this or not, I'd be amazed if they went anywhere.

i don't think its arrogance. i just don't think they're anywhere near as good as people have been suggesting. the new/young english players are just as good, if not better than the belgian bunch.

and he only goes and does that :ross:

Yes, once I pressed the 'post' button, it did have the unnerving sense of 'opposite day' (I hadn't registered your post mate, but yes, you can claim the same ;))…but it won't change my assertion that they are woefully overrated and there are at least better sides than them at this point.

Back