• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group H - Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Belgium and Algeria

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Belgium and Russia

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Belgium and South Korea

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Algeria and Russia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Algeria and South Korea

• Russia and South Korea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Bolivia get to keep their record of longest goal drought at a World Cup with around 14 minutes to spare.

It is dumbass to play Vertonghen at left back.......wrong team selection, Belgium have been sh!t

Yan is the MAN: smashed Ukraine in EL, helps Russia on WC. If I was able, I would have given him Russian passport.

It's relief to see that Verts looks just as uninterested playing left back for Belgium as he does for us.

There seems to be a bit of a passing embargo on Verts too - the ball has been out left a number of times but never quite makes it to Vertonghen.

Vertonghen's future at Spurs looks well and truly secure now. His agent will be gutted

How come Dembele hasn't tried to dribble past a man yet? Showing no ambition at all.

Verts, dembele and chadli have no hope under Poch and his all action high intensity plan :)

Bye bye Belgians I think

Right back with Bruges in the '60s?

h2_29.100.1.jpg

Quite possibly the worst performance from a team in the world cup so far

Back