• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group G - Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Germany and Portugal

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Germany and USA

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Germany and Ghana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal and USA

• Portugal and Ghana

• USA and Ghana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muller…great player but a c**t there, absolutely made a full meal of it. Of course, Pepe is just stupid. I suppose that's called being 'professional'…the shame of it is that Germany don't need to make meals like that. Technically the ref's done the right thing because of the head-on-head contact, but the first reaction from Muller was really really poor.

You really have to wonder what exactly goes on i Pepe's head when he decides to 'approach' Müller like that.

If Ronaldo dragged this Portugal team to the WC final and won it, I'll consider him the best of all time.

I think if he could drag this team to a victory at full-time you might be able to consider him The Greatest…Portugal are chancers. Almeira (when he was on) was unbelievably ****e!

You really have to wonder what exactly goes on i Pepe's head when he decides to 'approach' Müller like that.

Well, nothing. That's the problem. Instant trigger-finger reaction. I hope he doesn't own firearms. More easily wound-up than a watch.

Muller…great player but a c**t there, absolutely made a full meal of it. Of course, Pepe is just stupid. I suppose that's called being 'professional'…the shame of it is that Germany don't need to make meals like that. Technically the ref's done the right thing because of the head-on-head contact, but the first reaction from Muller was really really poor.

I was thinking I dont think it was a red. I dont think Pepe meant to headbutt him but just hd a few choice words to say and just so happen to have clashed his head. Im unsure if the red was for the initial challenge or the 'headbutt'.

I think a tad harsh.

Are you honestly telling me you could resist in Pepe's position?

Thinking back to when I played, I'd have struggled not to kick Muller in the face.

I was thinking I dont think it was a red. I dont think Pepe meant to headbutt him but just hd a few choice words to say and just so happen to have clashed his head. Im unsure if the red was for the initial challenge or the 'headbutt'.

I think a tad harsh.

I tend to agree with you.
Muller knew what he was doing and knew the fool involved. Looked to me, on the replay, as though the ref immediately stopped play when the heads touched.

I mean, he's just such a great player WHY does he have to go down like he did? I think this could end up 6-0!

Portugal are gash anyway.......everyone instructed to give the ball to Ronnie even if they themselves have an open goal in front of them

Hope this gets worse for Portrugal. Never liked them and was glad to see Pepe make himself look a dingdong AGAIN.

Pepe is such a massive ****. Could anyone resist giving him a red if given the opportunity?

Is that 7 WC goals for Mueller now? With this group, he could quite easily be up there on to Ronaldos record by the end of the WC!

BqREdEwCcAEn7WI.jpg

Not his middle fingers though.

Back