• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group G - Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Germany and Portugal

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Germany and USA

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Germany and Ghana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal and USA

• Portugal and Ghana

• USA and Ghana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all his skill he is a horrible little prick

When the Portuguese players look to their captain all they see is a stroppy little kid. Compare to that how Dempsey suffered a broken nose and just carried on as if nothing had happened.

Ronaldo still sulking every time he doesn't get the ball and can't be bothered to track back.

He realy is vile is'nt he. Throwing his arms in the air in disgust because Nani "dared" to take a long range shot. Hate him. Not one redeeming feature about him.

Portugal could win 4-0 tonight and he will sulk off the pitch if he fails to score and get the headlines.

When the Portuguese players look to their captain all they see is a stroppy little kid. Compare to that how Dempsey suffered a broken nose and just carried on as if nothing had happened.

I get your point but their stroppy little kid is the world player of the year.

I get your point but their stroppy little kid is the world player of the year.

But he's not captain material. Its the Ronaldo show and he doesnt give a toss about the other players.............and these other players know it.

But he's not captain material. Its the Ronaldo show and he doesnt give a toss about the other players.............and these other players know it.

I agree with that. Ronaldo is just about Ronaldo and not much else, but there are different ways to inspire was what I was getting at. If he pulls his team over the line with a moment of individual brilliance then this can inspire in a different way to Dempsey's bravery..

**** it, why am I defending this prick. He's a dingdonghead.

:ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross: :ross:

Back