• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group F - Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Argentina and Bosnia and Herzegovina

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Argentina and Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Argentina and Nigeria

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina and Iran

• Bosnia and Herzegovina and Nigeria

• Iran and Nigeria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Argentina please dazzle us tonight. As Mumorn has said, now is the time for Messi to impress....but I think the whole side is so capable.

I really believe in Aguero this year. I have backed him for top scorer and think he can do it.

Argentina: Romero, Zabaleta, Campagnaro, Federico Fernandez, Garay, Rojo, Maxi Rodriguez, Mascherano, Di Maria, Messi, Aguero.

Bosnia-Hercegovina: Begovic, Mujdza, Bicakcic, Spahic, Kolasinac, Besic, Hajrovic, Pjanic, Misimovic, Lulic, Dzeko.

Just a real exciting team that Bosnia have.

The skill of Pjanic, Misimovic and Lulic in midfield.. then you have Dzeko up top who we know can score a goal out of nothing. Defence is clearly a weak area, but when you have Begovic in goal, it could be worse.

Just a real exciting team that Bosnia have.

The skill of Pjanic, Misimovic and Lulic in midfield.. then you have Dzeko up top who we know can score a goal out of nothing. Defence is clearly a weak area, but when you have Begovic in goal, it could be worse.

Evidently in qualifying they were all out attack but they have adopted a more defensive approach for the tournament

Should be a good game, been waiting for the Argies to get started. Shame its the evening game, work won't be much fun after a heavy weekend and then staying up late for this.

Own goal already, unlucky. Was all set up to be a great game.

I want Bosnia to win, dont like Argentina at all but having never seen Bosnia really I have a feeling theyre gonna get hammered especialy with that start

I want Bosnia to win, dont like Argentina at all but having never seen Bosnia really I have a feeling theyre gonna get hammered especialy with that start
****ing hate Argentina. They're the Chelsea of international football.

Back