• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group E - France, Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• France and Switzerland

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • France and Ecuador

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • France and Honduras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switzerland and Ecuador

• Switzerland and Honduras

• Ecuador and Honduras

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swiss were terrible defensively but were able to cause a few probs going forward and could have had 5 on another day themselves, France looked good but they were not given any obstacle to pass going forward, they were up against senderos and djourou FFS! Think France will struggle against a good team, we know giroud Is nowhere near up to it, but he's being made to look world class against this oppo. The easyness of this group may be Frances downfall, it could be a real shock for them when they come against a half decent side.

I know that but so far France haven't been tested. They played a load of thugs from Honduras and an average Swiss side. I love the way France are playing going forward and they will cause lots of teams problems. However I'm waiting to see their defence face a real test against a top side and we will see the real credentials of this side

Great think about the French appears to be their unity

Thats been the most impressive, I alluded to it yesterday but they seem to be a cohesive unit right now and very fluid. Argentinia look lackadaisical but French were the opposite. I know you say France havent been tested but they made light work out of a much more difficult team than Iran.

France team to face Ecuador: Lloris, Sakho, Benzema, Griezmann, Matuidi, Sagna, Digne, Sissoko, Pogba, Koscielny, Schneiderlin

Ecuador team to face France: Dominguez, Guagua, Erazo, Paredes, Noboa, Montero, W. Ayovi, E. Valencia, Minda, Arroyo, A. Valencia

Hopefully France still has enough to help out the Swiss.

Very excited to see Digne.. real promising left back. Football Manager strikes again, that whole French team were pretty much potential world class players in fm.. the only two that werent are Matuidi and Koscielny.

Watching France properly for the first time...certainly don't see them giving Nigeria as much space as Argentina did today...but then they don't have Messi to bail them out either...

been very impressed with Enner Valencia all tournament. Googled him and he seems to be ripping it up in the MexicanLeague too.. sort o player we should be gambling on?

Seemed a bit harsh, wonder if the ref had word from the touchline, took a long time over it. Ecuador should have scored there.

Back