• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group B - Australia, Chile, Netherlands, Spain

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Australia and Chile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia and Netherlands

• Australia and Spain

• Chile and Netherlands

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Chile and Spain

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Netherlands and Spain

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish our left backs could whip in a cross of that quality!

Although we haven't had a striker who could head the ball like that since Klinsmann.

I agree with Shearer :eek: on the Costa pen, he's trying to get in position to shoot, I don't think he's intentionally put his foot on the defenders leg, he never takes his eyes off the ball

Best moment of the tournament so far

Agreed, thank goodness we've finally had a world class moment…still wrapping my head around that goal (boom boom)…I still play and cannot possibly fathon the intelligence and skill it takes to pull that off.

I agree with Shearer :eek: on the Costa pen, he's trying to get in position to shoot, I don't think he's intentionally put his foot on the defenders leg, he never takes his eyes off the ball

Sadly the refs only think of two options; penalty or dive. Should be play on but there is uproar from both sides if one of those decisions is made. He steps on the defender, so it's not a foul, and not a dive either because he is off balance.

Costa with his thuggery and cheating will fit in just nicely with the other ****s at Stamford Bridge next year

Back