• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group B - Australia, Chile, Netherlands, Spain

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Australia and Chile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia and Netherlands

• Australia and Spain

• Chile and Netherlands

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Chile and Spain

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Netherlands and Spain

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain: Casillas, Pique, Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Busquets, Alba, Costa, Silva, Azpilicueta

Netherlands: Cillessen, Vlaar, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind, De Jong, Janmaat, De Guzman, Van Persie, Sneidjer, Robben

Have to say, Costa playing for Spain is a bit of a joke…looked very poor just there, unfit really, I'd expect even an average striker to get a shot off on target, let alone score...

Anyone else think Costa put his foot out intentionally there?

Another poor decision yes. He's lummoxed around three times up there, and this was the only way he was going to help Spain get a shot on target this half. Not a penalty in any way.

The Dutch guy wasn't near him and he trod on him, should've gone the other way.

I have to wonder whether the linos are even involved in this tournament? Ref didn't even bother consulting! Still, Costa won't care. Brazilian who played for them and decided (through some dodgy rule) to elect for Spain and playing his first 'competitive' international for them. Signed for Chelski. I don't see this bloke as having an especially strong conscience!

So far the world cup has been mostly cheating and bad refs. Reminds me of the UEFA.

It's been poor. I am interested to know which of our lot are going to slide in there with the rhythm of filth. I vote Wheelchair to hit the deck and starting whinging within 5 mins of the Italy game starting…if he starts...

sedfay.gif

This ref is the same one that gave a penalty to Sassuolo in Serie A this season, but then overturned his own decision after five minutes of player protests.

have to say, that is a world world class finish! Actually incredible when you see it again. how on earth did he calculate, and conjour, that?

Back