• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Brazil and Cameroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil and Croatia

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Brazil and Mexico

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Cameroon and Croatia

• Cameroon and Mexico

• Croatia and Mexico

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I was growing up, Brazil was everyone's second team and we all hated Argentina. At this rate I think roles could easily be reversed.

Feel really sorry for Croatia tonight, they deserved better than this.

Wonder what's in it for the ref - a new house? Car?

I think that Croatia are worth a point from this game.

I think that it is ineptitude rather than corruption. I just think that ref has bottled it.

I'd say that's a legitimate challenge with the keeper, but refs will always blow the whistle for that I suppose.

That's not a foul either. This is bull****.

Where's Neymar (GG poster, not Brazilian footballer)? I'd be interested in his views on the refereeing tonight. He frequently has a different view on these things to most on here and it would be interesting to hear the other side of the argument (if that is what he thinks).

Given the febrile political atmosphere in Brazil, they have to succeed in this tournament.

Expect a repeat of South Korea in 2002, from the officials, if Brazil need some help.

I think that Croatia are worth a point from this game.

I think that it is ineptitude rather than corruption. I just think that ref has bottled it.

Yeah probably. Fifa should know better than to let **** referees take charge of such big matches though.

World cup referees should always be selected on merit. There are plenty of good referees from Europe's top leagues with experience from big games.

Feel really sorry for Croatia tonight, they deserved better than this.

Wonder what's in it for the ref - a new house? Car?

Not being lynched when he tries to leave the stadium? Kidding aside, the pressure on refs in Brazil games is going to be immense.

First thing this world cup has done is remind me just how much I dislike Neymar. He's a divey, cheatey little ****er - wouldn't be out of place in the Argentina or Chelsea teams.
So much for Neymar taking Pele' criticism on board. He's certainly not in the same class as Il Fenomeno and never will be as respected it he doesn't learn to stay on his feet.

Game over. I did have 3-1 in my world cup predictor though, so it's not all bad I guess! ;)

Cheeky goal that.

Not being lynched when he tries to leave the stadium? Kidding aside, the pressure on refs in Brazil games is going to be immense.

Which is no surprise for anyone, and why there should have been an experienced, English/German/Italian referee for this game.

Back