• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Brazil and Cameroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil and Croatia

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Brazil and Mexico

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Cameroon and Croatia

• Cameroon and Mexico

• Croatia and Mexico

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Neymar shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Modric looks even more like a lesbian since his haircut.

Host nation has never lost opening game

How many times has the host played in the opening game? Up until recently the holder played the opener I think - such as France losing 1-0 to Senegal in 2002

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

How many times has the host played in the opening game? Up until recently the holder played the opener I think - such as France losing 1-0 to Senegal in 2002

That was the last time wasn't it? Hosts have opened the tournament since then I think.

Right, so twice before today. One of which was a draw. So you might equally well say the hosts have only won the opening match once.

Last edited:
Ref was never going to send him off in Brazil's 1st game

I hate that though, it's either not a foul or it's a red. For that there's no inbetween, I think he takes a look then moves left with his elbow, should be a red but I agree no ref is going to send him off with a 3 game ban. Would probably cause a riot.

Back