• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 3rd Place Playoff - Brazil vs Netherlands

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
The other one.

Pressure is off and time to enjoy yourselves, although Brazil would probably like to salvage whatever pride is left to be salvaged.

The game where both teams wish they were elsewhere. The pressure might be off for the Netherlands but how up for it will they be? It might be a chance for the reserves. Brasil is another matter as some players could be playing for redemption. They will be under pressure.

All in all, I'm not expecting much. The prospect of a real game was one reason I wanted the Dutch to win yesterday. Brasil in redemption mode versus an angry Argentina could have been a compelling match.

I don't think Brazil wants to take another loss, no matter how unimportant this game is. The Dutch are probably not as interested, so my bet is that Brazil will win quite comfortably. 3-1.

Ive never seen the point of this game perhaps this time around I do as im sure Brazil want to reclaim some sort of pride.

Normally a few goals in this if nothing else, Brazil will be keener to get a result than Holland, so I'll go 4-2 to the hosts.

Brazilian newspapers speculating that Fred, Hulk, Fernandinho and Bernard will be replaced by Jo, Willian, Ramires and Paulinho.

Hora running a front page headline saying: 'Why didn't you do this sooner?'

As Carlisle was about to say it, I was just thinking that I want to see very soon the Dutch keeper getting his comeuppance for being a clever-clogs with the ball in his box.

Back