• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Denmark try to play nice football. Ireland is like a mid table championship side: commitment, hoofing, running and hoping for the best. Knuckle football.

Yeah, that's kind of why I've always liked Ireland though, talentless bunch of commited bulldogs. :D

Wonder what the odds are for McLean getting sent off. If things aren't going their way, he's sure to go flying in with some nasty tackles.

It's one hell of a game now. :D Both teams attacking relentlessly. Denmark better at doing just that though. I fully expect Denmark to score again in this one.

Hahaha, another cracker from Eriksen! :D Great play by Denmark before Eriksen's lovely shot as well. Fully deserved lead to Denmark.

Hareide, Take Eriksen off now before McLean or some other Irish gorilla breaks his leg! You don't need him out there now!

Hareide has a serious man crush on Eriksen, so I don't reckon he'll take him off. But ffs, man, use your head, take him off!

10 goals in 12 matches for Eriksen is spectacular. To think how he performed for Denmark before Hareide came in. Didn't produce at all. He's been excellent in this qualification.

Hareide said in an interview recently that he had a meeting with Poch right after taking over Denmark, and got clued in on how Poch was thinking around how to best utilise Eriksen, and as a result, Hareide has pretty much said Denmark's entire game plan is about catering for Eriksen to do his magic - and it works!

Fully deserved win. Denmark have just dominated them from start to finish. It's looked like a Prem side against a League 1 side.

There will be serious interest in Eriksen next summer from the rich and the big clubs, especially if he performs in the WC like he's done tonight. Which I fear he will.

Back