• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Sweden are hanging on the ropes now. Italy really putting on the pressure. Sweden will be well pleased with half time now.

It is. They no longer have anyone with that extra quality. No Pirlo, no Baggio or Del Piero type of players.

Quite an ageing squad I think also?
I’m normally a big fan of the Italian national side usually a lovely balance in the squad.
Now they look very poor especially upfront which is so unusual for the Italians.

Why is that waste of space Darmian on the pitch when Italy need a goal? Surely they have someone better than him on the bench? Insignie?

Cue dodgy Italian equalizer coming, then Sweden imploding and shipping another two goals in extra time.

Think he missed 3 penalties

more likely a break away goal for Sweden.......:eek:
The handballs? Don't think so. The one where he actually blew for handball the other way, we didn't get a good angle, but the ref had a very good angle. The tackle in the box could have been give though. That's 1 50/50 decision. Italians are now resorting to kicking the brick out of the swedes.

Haha, Italy are out! At fudging last. Can't stand watching those boring, arrogant, diving clams at the World Cups. Good fudging riddance. :D Way to go, Sweden!

I only watched the last five mins of the game, but was quite surprised at the lack of atmosphere at San Siro. Just completely flat! Even though Italy attacked time and again, it was like the fans were asleep.

Back