• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group G (Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose will get the blame for the goal no chance he is getting in. I would rather risk sterling than rashFord or play Ali there with rlc, not seeing a brain on rashford impact at best

and its probably Columbia minus James Rodriguez as well given he limped off today
Can we please spell Colombia correctly? It's COLOMBIA, the country in the northern part of South America, which shouldn't be confused with Columbia the outerwear company, or Columbia the university in NYC, or Columbia the record company, or Columbia the capital of South Carolina, or Columbia...

It's spelled with an O not a fockin' U!

Can we please spell Colombia correctly? It's COLOMBIA, the country in the northern part of South America, which shouldn't be confused with Columbia the outerwear company, or Columbia the university in NYC, or Columbia the record company, or Columbia the capital of South Carolina, or Columbia...

Someone needs a hug

So it’s not named after the Oasis song?

Can we please spell fudging correctly? It's fudging, not fockin'.
It's spelled with a U not a fudging O!

My thoughts as well, he may be one for the future but he is not there yet.

I find him really exciting, but have to admit based on what he can be more than what he is.

I do like him, seems to make things happen, and shows glimpses of potential that make me think he could be something special in a couple of seasons

Pretty uneventful game last night with not many standouts from either side. I must say I was disappointed in Dier's performance having been annoyed by Henderson's selection over him, but what I witnessed last night won't change the opinions that matter and looked like a player who was just going through the motions, sloppy at times and not showcasing his talent.

Rose was at fault for the goal but I thought he had a really good game, it's a shame that'll end up most likely costing him when it comes to selection against COLUMBIA.

The rest of them didn't really do anything to give the manager a headache with selection so perhaps giving most of our first eleven a rest may well prove a master stroke as we're going to need them if we have any designs on going far in the tournament.

I find him really exciting, but have to admit based on what he can be more than what he is.

I do like him, seems to make things happen, and shows glimpses of potential that make me think he could be something special in a couple of seasons

What do you find about him that’s exciting?
I’m trying to see what he is good at and so far I’ve seen nothing
He looks alright but no more for me

England and Belgium were disgrace as both set out to lose this match. Both played weak teams and didn't put much effort. But unfortunately for Belgium, their striker Januzaj, didn't seem to read the script and scored a brilliant goal to give Belgium the win. England will now be in the easier part of the knockout stages and face Colombia in the Second Round. Belgium will face Japan but will have to face much difficult teams like Brazil, France or Argentina next to reach the Final. But with this defeat to Belgium, England will now have to do something that not many teams have done in the World Cup. Only 4 teams have gone on to win the World Cup after losing a first round match : West Germany in 1954 and 1974, Argentina in 1978 and Spain in 2010. Let's see if England can make the football gods happy after deliberately losing to Belgium.

Tunisia beating Panama only confirms the fact Panama has been the worst team in this World Cup. Egypt and Panama are the only teams to have lost all their 3 matches in this World Cup. Amazingly, all the other teams have achieved at least 1 draw in this World Cup. Remember, this was only the third time Egypt have played in this World Cup and Panama were very fortunate to be playing in their first ever World Cup. Not sure if both Egypt and Panama will be in the next few World Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back